Jinakalamali Index By Hans Penth

wineman

Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Don't know what it is - assume a book of some sort - so Bookazine if you want a new one, or the bookshop above Tops if you want second-hand. They know their stock better than most other bookstores in Pattaya.

You can probably contact Mr. Hans Penth directly through Chiang Mai University, perhaps at the History or Anthropology Department. There is also a translation of the Jinakalami (sp) available at many university libraries. I purchased it a number of years ago in Chiang Mai.

Thanks Tilokarat.

You can probably contact Mr. Hans Penth directly through Chiang Mai University, perhaps at the History or Anthropology Department. There is also a translation of the Jinakalami (sp) available at many university libraries. I purchased it a number of years ago in Chiang Mai.

I am a close friend of Mr. Penth's son and just returned from Chiang Mai and regret to inform those interested that Mr. Hans Penth is in and has been in and out of the hospital ICU for months and it is only a matter of time before Mr. Penth passes away.

Regards,

Martian

Edited by Martian

Sorry to hear that Mr Penths' illness.

I am a close friend of Mr. Penth's son and just returned from Chiang Mai and regret to inform those interested that Mr. Hans Penth is in and has been in and out of the hospital ICU for months and it is only a matter of time before Mr. Penth passes away.

Regards,

Martian