Editor Wanted

Part time editor/writer needed by website operator. Sites mainly entertainment/travel related and focus on Thailand and SE Asia. Looking for 1 to 2 days a week but this could rise as products develop.

Must be fluent English writer: preferably English not American. Must have good eye for detail. Please PM me with brief details of yourself plus phone number and I will call you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi... I'm an experienced Editor/Journalist/Writer and a British national, looking NOW for good opportunities in Thailand. This looks like it would suit me! Please email [email address edited] and I'll send my CV etc, or call me on (UK mobile) [telephone number edited]. Thanks... Esther

Please remember that posting email addresses are against the forum guidelines. As the original poster made comment please do so via PM.

6) Due to potential spam problems, email addresses are not permitted in posts or signatures.

please see the Forum Guidelines

/forum moderator

Edited by tukyleith

Has this position been filled? I'm experienced in writing and editing both for print and online and currently do part-time editing work for a press-clippings/translation service in Bangkok. [email address edited].

Please remember that posting email addresses are against the forum guidelines. As the original poster made comment please do so via PM.

6) Due to potential spam problems, email addresses are not permitted in posts or signatures.

please see the Forum Guidelines

/forum moderator

Edited by tukyleith