Thaihealth Coverage

junkofdavid2

Hello!

How much would you quote for the premium for a 33 year old healthy male with these 4 plans by ThaiHealth?

Simply Healthy 3000

Simply Healthy 4000

Wealthy Healthy 3000

Wealthy Healthy 4000

Feel free to PM me the quote; or post it here (whichever you prefer is fine).

Feel free to also quote from another company other than ThaiHealth, if it is of similar coverage with better value for money.

Thanks! :o

Edited by junkofdavid2

Feel free to PM me
Really?

You sure?

A few of us PM'd you re. the bike photo shoot and didn't receive a reply.

PM me! :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=142987

My apologies.

I could've sworn to myself that I sent some sort of "general" thank you reply after I had received and chosen from the photos but after carefully checking (just now after you pointed it out, I admit), I realize that I had failed to do so. Sorry, was in a very stressful situation, the bike was only one of my problems. In the end, the photoshoot ended well. I'm (among other things) a producer and was taking care of everything from the props, lights, crew, models, food, logistics, etc.... and it was hel_l with that particular project (compared to others). Last night was my first full night's sleep. As the shoot day approached, I stopped logging onto thaivisa as I was getting home at 2am and leaving at 6am. Again, it was my fault and I apologize. :D

As for the health quote, this is a different matter. Yes, I'd like to request a quote from ThaiVisa Insurance or from other brokers in the forum (if any).

Best regards.

junkofdavid2

Edited by junkofdavid2