Alternate Uses For Tiger Balm

papaya9

This stuff is really great. In fact, I got the brilliant idea to put it on my balls, thinking it would be exhilarating. Wrong. Bad idea. Don't do this unless you'd like to experience it firsthand. Anyone else ever try this?

:D:o:D:o:D:bah: :bah: :D;)

a similar effect on private parts has a CS gas or pepper spray - wash hands after handling carnisters. They sometimes leak and the effects of touching your sensitive skin can be devastating.

tiger balm has some antiseptic properties and is used on mosquito/insects bites - but still better don't use it on the broken skin.

One of the new gels for "enhancing womens orgasms" or at least getting them in the mood has menthol and other stuff like it in it. But at a lower %

It does work, but tiger balm???? on your nuts <deleted>, well some enjoy pain!

you could try petrol or nail polish remover

Well, speaking of nail polish remover (Acetone), I once doused the boys in this when I freaked out and found that I had crabs (I was dating a then-unknown-to-be trashy (non-Thai) girl here in the states). Definitely don't ever do this. It was excrutiating, but it did work on the crabs.

...I got the brilliant idea to put it on my balls...

Your avatar suggests that you are female. Where are your balls?

--

Maestro

Not female. I only love them. I thought the girl in the avatar had an especially wholesome beauty, plus she's Thai, so why not?

Edited by papaya9

Oh come on! Who hasn't done something stupid when asking "I wonder what would happen if..............?" I put petrol on some trainers once and tried to see how close I could put my foot to a fire. Now that I think about it, I declined anesthetic when I had a peircing done when I was younger, just to see how much it hurt.

As for 'great balls of fire', sometime after a Thai meal....a friend of mine....whose name is...err! Joey Joe Joeson was 'rewarded' by his wife and it soon became clear that Chilli oils cling to the mouth long after the meal has finished. I'll leave the rest up to you.

And don't let the wife use the lister mint before you go to bed

Ohh, I don't know. I quite like that actually :D

Put on condom.

Smear with Tiger Balm.

Put on another condom.

If she screams, outer condom broken.

If you scream inner condom broken.

:o:D

Nice one Sir

...and in related late-breaking news.... you can now get those double-bag-for-slag condoms free at your local bank office:

r1386736921.jpg

An employee of Kasikorn Bank shows a "K" condom at the bank's headquarters in Bangkok October 2, 2007. The bank is handing out condoms to customers too shy to get them at the shop.

REUTERS

====================================================

for making that different sort of "deposit"

Or rub your eyes after touching it... the balm that is

:bah:

The mind boggles :o

I bet you are also guilty of trying to set fire to your farts and burning your ar5e :D (flatulence for non native english speakers) !! :D

Vivid imagination...

you could try petrol or nail polish remover

:D

Put on condom.

Smear with Tiger Balm.

Put on another condom.

If she screams, outer condom broken.

If you scream inner condom broken.

:D Very funny...

DOH! What next Deep Heat?

How about 'Firey Jack'. I once rubbed this on my calf muscles when they ached and couldn't sleep with the burning. I can't even imagine what it would be like on the old privates!