Alternate Uses For Tiger Balm

papaya9

Now what?!! Banks giving out condoms? What is management at Kasikorn thinking about (probably sex :D )?

They are reuseable and can be used as bank bags afterwards. If you look closely on the condom. It says 100 baht in 1baht coins, 200 baht in 5 baht coins and 500 baht in 10 baht coins. Quite ingenious really. :o:D

Now what?!! Banks giving out condoms? What is management at Kasikorn thinking about (probably sex :o )? Is this how the bank want to promote its image?

Reminds me of the Hello Kitty repremand for the out of line Thai police about a month ago. :D

Bravo to them, I think if you got free condoms from everywhere you shopped it would be a massive step towards getting rid of STDs. Thailand used to be way ahead of teh rest of teh developing nations in pushing for safer sex, they've falled back a bit now - good to see this sort of thing again in Thailand.

...and in related late-breaking news.... you can now get those double-bag-for-slag condoms free at your local bank office:

r1386736921.jpg

An employee of Kasikorn Bank shows a "K" condom at the bank's headquarters in Bangkok October 2, 2007. The bank is handing out condoms to customers too shy to get them at the shop.

REUTERS

====================================================

for making that different sort of "deposit"

at last a supplementary bank product to support their "e girls"? :o

This stuff is really great. In fact, I got the brilliant idea to put it on my balls, thinking it would be exhilarating. Wrong. Bad idea. Don't do this unless you'd like to experience it firsthand. Anyone else ever try this?

after shave hurts more :o

This stuff is really great. In fact, I got the brilliant idea to put it on my balls, thinking it would be exhilarating. Wrong. Bad idea. Don't do this unless you'd like to experience it firsthand. Anyone else ever try this?

after shave hurts more :o

Tried both then have we? :D :D

Toothpaste is quite effective too. Not done it intentionally, but it formed part of a hazing ritual when I was a spotty apprentice, toothpaste on the nads and a cold bath. All calmed down when the paste dried out, until you tried to wash it off and the 'experience' came flooding back. :D

Us real men use it all the time, I quess you are not a real strong men.

----------------------

There are two kinds Red (hotter) yellow(milder).

I like packing the Red stuff up my bung hole around tax time.

It seems to make what the tax man is doing to me not quite as painfull.

I reserve the yellow balm for my balls and penis for the holidays. I usually start applying it around Christmas week and continue through the Epiphany which for us Catholics lasts fourteen days after Christmas.

Happy Holidays... :o

Now what?!! Banks giving out condoms? What is management at Kasikorn thinking about (probably sex :D )?

They are reusable and can be used as bank bags afterwards. If you look closely on the condom. It says 100 baht in 1baht coins, 200 baht in 5 baht coins and 500 baht in 10 baht coins. Quite ingenious really. :o:D

Written on the back of the packet:

"While we strongly encourage pre-rinsing of the inside of the used condoms prior to utilizing them for coin bags, it is not mandatory."

They are reusable and can be used as bank bags afterwards. If you look closely on the condom. It says 100 baht in 1baht coins, 200 baht in 5 baht coins and 500 baht in 10 baht coins. Quite ingenious really. :o:D

Written on the back of the packet:

"While we strongly encourage pre-rinsing of the inside of the used condoms prior to utilizing them for coin bags, it is not mandatory."

I get the unmistakeable whiff of old Senator Meechai around this ruse to get customers bagged up. He hasn't got a directorship at Kasikorn Thai Bank has he? He used to be on the board of the other KTB - Krungthai - but not sure if he's still on that number. The lad gets around a bit, with fingers in pies (and johnnies) all over the shop. Think he went a bit far with teaching nursery school kids how to slip one on though. :D

reminds me of a movie I saw once where the guy accidentally grabs the super glue instead of the lube. another mistake.