Football And Beer Night Bkk 2

mrtoad

Guys and Girls, I have put this on a seperate thread as it just might be a little easier to find out who is coming, plus might rope in a few others.

Sunday, 07 October 2007

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Sunderland, 12:00

Blackburn v Birmingham, 15:00

Bolton v Chelsea, 15:00

Fulham v Portsmouth, 16:10

Liverpool v Tottenham, 15:00

Man City v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Newcastle v Everton, 15:00

Reading v Derby, 14:00

Firts game 6pm BKK time, so lets meet at around 5ish. I'm going to say Robin Hood near Soi 33, and if we aren't comfortable there we can go on to another bar.

Put your name down, and let me know . That way I can book a suitable table.

Confirmed

Chavy

mrtoad + shoes

scousemouse

legag

MIG16 (Chavy has got your chocolates)

Add your name please.

Edited by mrtoad

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha you either didnt bother to read my reply in the other thread, or are choosing to ignore it?

but seeing that you are coming with your shoes, I might be compelled to come along just to look at the shoes :o

:D I chose to ignore it, as I am selective in what I want to hear or read.

No problems if you are not there - I'll eat the chocolates that Chavy brings. :D

And I'll have a bite on MiG16's choco. :D

whats all this about. who started this rumour? :D

whoever told you all that I share MY chocolates?? :o

I share my shoes, you should share your chocolates

If your coming Mig then I'll get the Soundman to come, he has Toblarone for you :D You may have to explain the rules of footy to him though because he's an Aussie & gets confused why they don't use their hands getting the ball :o

I share my shoes,

:o

hahaha that really made me laugh again. thinking of the other shoes incident :D

ive written about the incident at length on my blog. still owe you big time for that toadie.....you have no idea what a big rescue effort you provided :D it was a much needed laugh that day. so yeh what chocolates do you want?

toblerone? :D I believe soundman is our sponsor along with chavy :D

I share my shoes,

:o

hahaha that really made me laugh again. thinking of the other shoes incident :D

ive written about the incident at length on my blog. still owe you big time for that toadie.....you have no idea what a big rescue effort you provided :D it was a much needed laugh that day. so yeh what chocolates do you want?

toblerone? :D I believe soundman is our sponsor along with chavy :D

Yep...Lemonade & chocolate all round :bah:

If your coming Mig then I'll get the Soundman to come, he has Toblarone for you :D You may have to explain the rules of footy to him though because he's an Aussie & gets confused why they don't use their hands getting the ball :o

You should have let him watch the Portsmouth v Reading game last week, it was a credible Rugby score , players were using their hands more than their feet whilst collecting the ball from the back of the net :D

You should have let him watch the Portsmouth v Reading game last week, it was a credible Rugby score , players were using their hands more than their feet whilst collecting the ball from the back of the net :D

Certainly the powers that be dropped a clanger which gmes to broadcast live, seemed to be the one to watch from a neutrals point of view.

Are we confirmed for the Robin Hood then?

Certainly the powers that be dropped a clanger which gmes to broadcast live, seemed to be the one to watch from a neutrals point of view.

Will confirm it tomorrow as I am in the area to watch the Rugby :D at the Londoner. I will book a table, if any different I will let everyone know by PM Sunday morning. Hope that is okay, been a busy week for me.

Will confirm it tomorrow as I am in the area to watch the Rugby :D at the Londoner. I will book a table, if any different I will let everyone know by PM Sunday morning. Hope that is okay, been a busy week for me.

Can you send a text message ? I'll be leaving work at lunch time so will be in BKK from Sat 3-4pm.

Can you send a text message ? I'll be leaving work at lunch time so will be in BKK from Sat 3-4pm.

No problem, Chavy. If you are in BKK on Sat night, I'm off to watch the Rugby if you want to join me and a few of my mates.

I'm off to watch the Rugby if you want to join me and a few of my mates.

traitor!!

besides...this doesnt belong here :o its not the rugby forum u know

MOD?? :D

Depnds what clan you are Ken...My jock mates say never trust a Campbell (I think he sold out to Longshanks :D )

Certainly not a lover of the McDonalds.

Yep, those lads have got a lot to answer for :o

Yeah, i prefer Burger King as well :D

Doesn't take long to loose a thread here eh. All I was trying to do was "have a lend of Jockstar" him being stuck there in Sydney is it ? and me from just about everywhere ( and I have even played Dundee on a wet & windy wednesday as a theatre tech many years ago) though I am an Oz (Born a Pom - some things you just don't get a say in)

Cheers guys - shame I can't join you for a beer in BKK but I'm very happy here in Nai Yang N.W.Phuket and am a football tragic.

Depnds what clan you are Ken...My jock mates say never trust a Campbell (I think he sold out to Longshanks :D )

Doesn't take long to loose a thread here eh. All I was trying to do was "have a lend of Jockstar" him being stuck there in Sydney is it ? and me from just about everywhere ( and I have even played Dundee on a wet & windy wednesday as a theatre tech many years ago) though I am an Oz (Born a Pom - some things you just don't get a say in)

Cheers guys - shame I can't join you for a beer in BKK but I'm very happy here in Nai Yang N.W.Phuket and am a football tragic.

Ok Ken mate, one thing you can be sure about is a full & detailed report following on Sunday morning from someone I'm sure, If Legag turns up in a cheerleader outfit complete with pompom as threatened i'm positive photo's will be posted :D

Ok Ken mate, one thing you can be sure about is a full & detailed report following on Sunday morning from someone I'm sure, If Legag turns up in a cheerleader outfit complete with pompom as threatened i'm positive photo's will be posted :D

Spare us all the gory details - one with a modicum of decorum will suffice !

Cheers & Beers

Ken

If Legag turns up in a cheerleader outfit complete with pompom as threatened i'm positive photo's will be posted :D

Been sitting quietly reading about the lads, Mickey D's and the Burger K's. and last my name was mentioned!! :D

:o Make sure all the cameras are fully charged! You don't want to miss a shot and a shot!!

Don't worry about the score TP. On October 26 1996, Southampton beat Man United 6-3 and they haven't done too bad since :o