Ok Lads Time To Stick Your Neck's Out.

nev

who will win the league.  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have voted for united but i think arsenal are looking excellent,city will do well but you cannot expect to win this year but will be up there,liverpool tinkerbell used to be fergies nickname,rafa has taken that over to many changes they will be up there but not good enough,chelsea you cannot write them off they can go on a long run will be up there.

my reason us is not biased just we havnt got out of 1st gear and we are top,quite a few injuries yesterday young uns come in a do a great job, anderson looked good and simpson great right full back and pique looked good, tevez getting better every day.

I have to gree, it's Man.U. for me

After watching last nights game against Wigan I felt the whole confidence of the team grow and this from a side with the following now on the treatment table :-

:Van der Sar, Neville, Saha, Fletcher, Carrick, Hargreaves, Park, Brown, Vidic, O'Shea Silvestre.

Imagine what the team will be like if we ever get full strength - Absolutely Awesome.

My HEART say READING :D

But my HEAD says UNITED :D

But Arsenal won't be far behind them and Pool not far behind them with Chelsea struggling to make the top four.

GOING DOWN

DERBY...plus any two from Reading, Sunderland, Birmingham and Wigan.

Hope its not us though....I have title aspirations :o

Arsenal look the best and most exciting team at this moment, but I feel that the lack of experience will eventually catch up with them. United haven't been playing to the same high standard as last season but they are still up there. Once they get all their injured players back and fit, I can see them going on and winning it again.

hi scousemouse welcome,do you really feal that you are strong enough to win the league this year,to early to write you guys off.

10 votes to united already i thought it would be har sip/har sip us and arsenal in the voting.

nice to see some very honest replies. cheers lads.

hi scousemouse welcome,do you really feal that you are strong enough to win the league this year,to early to write you guys off.

10 votes to united already i thought it would be har sip/har sip us and arsenal in the voting.

nice to see some very honest replies. cheers lads.

Jeez Nev, keep yourself nice you don't have to fratanise with critters that worm their way in ! :o

Well, unfortunately i have had to vote with my head, so i voted United. I really, really, really, really hope i'm wrong though !! :D

:o , I think you like the fact that the owners are fellow Americans. :D:D

I'll have a bud for you later today MrBoj.

Well, unfortunately i have had to vote with my head, so i voted United. I really, really, really, really hope i'm wrong though !! :bah:

:o , I think you like the fact that the owners are fellow Americans. :D:D

I'll have a bud for you later today MrBoj.

:D :D

cheers matey. I can't pay the bin, so I suppose i have done a runner by proxy now

Funny...nobody has voted for Chelsea.

I suppose its because none of us are complete idiots !

Who's going DOWN then?

Chelsea.... :o:D:D

TP, you back in LOS now then mate, did you have a good time back this way, apart from that game....! :D

redrus

I voted 'other' - otherwise known as who gives a <deleted>. :D

Many of us give a F*uck, certainly wont be West Ham though :D Nor Reading : :D

Try and be a sportsman HH no matter how hard the reality of the fact that you spent all that money and still only have 10 points...as do Reading :D

But I am sure you will end up above us...but top 10...as I said before the season started......I doubt it, I watched the Villa match and you were poor, as I am sure you will agree :o

I usually wait until just after Xmas to make a prediction. But watching everyone so far, I would say it could be Arsenal, or er um Utd, or er um......

Liverpool only have to get a couple of good results and they are back in it. Chelsea look like they are back to grinding out results.

Dark horse is City.

I usually wait until just after Xmas to make a prediction. But watching everyone so far, I would say it could be Arsenal, or er um Utd, or er um......

Liverpool only have to get a couple of good results and they are back in it. Chelsea look like they are back to grinding out results.

Dark horse is City.

City's chances of winning the league or even being dark horses are slim and none and slim's left town :D ( soz mr b :D:o ).

Dark horse is City.

City's chances of winning the league or even being dark horses are slim and none and slim's left town :D ( soz mr b :D:o ).

I know what you mean Scouse. But at the moment, i'm just a VERY happy chappy. Half way to safety already. That is target number 1 :D

I voted 'other' - otherwise known as who gives a <deleted>. :o

Many of us give a F*uck, certainly wont be West Ham though :D Nor Reading : :D

Try and be a sportsman HH no matter how hard the reality of the fact that you spent all that money and still only have 10 points...as do Reading :D

But I really don't give a flying. Never have. :D

Yeah, we're having bad luck wih injuries and that's for sure. But that seems to have become the West Ham curse. Still hopefully it wil get better in a few months. But to be fair we haven't let seven in yet. :bah:

But watching everyone so far, I would say it could be Arsenal,

:o spot.

Ive just had a really long and tough day.....and also rough. this has managed to cheer me up (briefly)