Threaded 16gm Co2 Cartridges

Basil B

Threaded 16gm CO2 Cartridges

Dose anybody know where I can buy in Pattaya?

16gm-x1-co2.jpg

Product Information

Threaded 16gm CO2 Cartridges.

16 gms pure CO2 under pressure. Thread = 3/8"-24UNF. Cartridge total weight 58gm. Size 86mm x 22mm.

I need to buy in Pattaya because of enhanced airport security I am likely to have any confiscated if I packed them in my luggage.

BB

Threaded 16gm CO2 Cartridges

Dose anybody know where I can buy in Pattaya?

16gm-x1-co2.jpg

Product Information

Threaded 16gm CO2 Cartridges.

16 gms pure CO2 under pressure. Thread = 3/8"-24UNF. Cartridge total weight 58gm. Size 86mm x 22mm.

I need to buy in Pattaya because of enhanced airport security I am likely to have any confiscated if I packed them in my luggage.

BB

Find a shop that sells the "Mosquito Magnet" machine and they will have them....but they're not cheap. I seem to recall paying about B500 per cartridge.

rgds

Thanks Somtham,

I can buy them here in the UK for equivalent of 40B but cheeked with the airline, I can bring 2 in a life vest + 2 spares, but as they are for a SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) I am hoping to get a way with 1 in the SMB + 3 Spare.

But I am still looking for a supplier in Pattaya as I may need many more than 4.

Regards

BB

Good luck in finding your threaded CO2.

On a slightly different tack, does anyone know where to get the non-threaded type of c02 cartridges? My seltzer bottle eats then

real fast for some reason.

kdf

On a slightly different tack, does anyone know where to get the non-threaded type of c02 cartridges? My seltzer bottle eats then

kdf

Can't for the love of me understand why that would be!! :o

begs

Please explain it to me Wednesday.

kdf

kdf

There's a street in BKK called Wang Burapha, short distance from the Klong Thom market, that is almost 100% gun shops. A lot of them carry the non-threaded CO2 cartridges at B100 per.

kdf

There's a street in BKK called Wang Burapha, short distance from the Klong Thom market, that is almost 100% gun shops. A lot of them carry the non-threaded CO2 cartridges at B100 per.

Thanks for the hint. Seems a tad expensive, that is about what I used to pay for a box of 6, hey but when in Rome. I will keep the info for next time I am in Bangkok.

Still interested in any non threaded co2 cartridges in Pattaya.

kdf and tiny bubbles