Ugly Football Players

mrtoad

:D Mr.Toad....I guess you can post your picture ..(I think they were not lying).

Chavy ; :D

Poor lil fella :D can't you afford to buy a mirror ???and am definitely sure not all females like rough and rugged men or even(runners) :o !

One last thing;I should tell you that the man in your avatar is Clint Eastwood and not you! :D

Edited by zaza

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bah: Mr.Toad....I guess you can post your picture ..(I think they were not lying).

Poor lil fella :D can't you afford to buy a mirror ???and am definitely sure not all females like rough and rugged men or even(runners) :o !

One last thing;I should tell you that the man in your avatar is Clint Eastwood and not you! :D

What does lil mean :D ?

Maybe I don't need a mirror perhaps I'm not that insecure ?????

I never said that the avatar was a picture of me ??

MEN! :D

Since you are all so handsome and criticizing other's people looks;So: I think it would be more possible and fair enough if every member would send his striking handsome personal picture :bah: next to his (considered) ugly player's picture ( to help us realize the antonym of good-looks and distinguish between the contrast between the two pictures) :D

BTW;Shrek has a (loving heart) even if he is an ugly green freak! :o

No, No, No!!!!!!!! :D

Let us just have some fun at the expense of others. :D

:bah: that's what forum's are for. :o

What does lil mean?

lil = little.

I know there are plenty of ugly blokes in football , but to make things fair lets have some ugly birds aswell :D:D:bah:

I wouldnt be looking forward to this pair swapping shirts at the end of the match :o

brave_soccer_cup.jpg

:D Oh my f#&*%$#g God, not a good advert. Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. :o

Are they from Liverpool? :D

One of the reasons I live in Bkk :bah: .

Zaza, click on my name, my picture is there to see, I'm more than happy I'm better looking than all of these gifted footballers.

There is only one. One so ugly, I will not post a picture of him.............................. :o:D :D :D :D

His name,

He goes by the nic, The Goat.........................!

You guessed it, Shaun (the Goat) Goater..........!

Ugly <deleted>....!

redrus

:bah: Mr.Toad....I guess you can post your picture ..(I think they were not lying).

Poor lil fella :bah: can't you afford to buy a mirror ???and am definitely sure not all females like rough and rugged men or even(runners) :o !

:D

Thankyou Zaza :D

Zaza, click on my name, my picture is there to see, I'm more than happy I'm better looking than all of these gifted footballers.

There is only one. One so ugly, I will not post a picture of him.............................. :D :D :D :D :bah:

His name,

He goes by the nic, The Goat.........................!

You guessed it, Shaun (the Goat) Goater..........!

Ugly <deleted>....!

redrus

Awww...you are being cruel there Red.... <deleted> useless at Reading . but ugly..I dunno.

But hold on..I think you got a pic of me so I will shuddupamyface :o

I know that when Kenny D took over at Liverpool he said there were gonna be some new faces at the club, and Peter B asked if he could have one :bah:

OK..I'll agree Red...but also a <deleted> player...no wonder they only let him be captain for their last game at Eastlands...then Pardew swallowed the bait of signing Man City's captain.....he must have liked UGLY players ...he signed Luke Chadwick too.

Nothing to do with me..honest mate

Come on TP, you're gonna make me post a picture aren't you, bad man....!

Like I said, ugly <deleted>....!

Red, there isn't any bitterness there is there?

For all those that don't know. Man United signed Shaun Goater in the late 80's (i think 88 or 89) but they let him go. He signed for City in 1998 (when we was in the lower leagues) :D But then when we got promoted in 2001/2 we beat United for the first time since 1989.

And Goater scored two of the goals :o:D :D Mind you, another butt ugly blue (Gary Neville) helped with one of them :D

Doug Rougvie ,Aberdeen goalie,put a whole new meaning to Mr Potato-Head !

:o Wiley Coyote

Rougvie was a left back in what was probably the greatest ever Scottish Club Team (Lisbon Lions Included)...and a handsome chap he was too !

Tevez...................now that is ugly

post-16612-1192060448_thumb.jpg

post-16612-1192060499_thumb.jpg

post-16612-1192060532_thumb.jpg