Pattaya Jokes

farangfool

My return "home"

I left bangkok on the 1 pm bus. Coming closer to pattaya i looked right and the [...] new building; arriving at the bus station I got on one the damned [...]. Going down pattaya Nua I saw the [...] where the [...] does his deals. Finally we reached beach road. I looked at the deck chairs and the [...], behind was the dirty [...]. So I turned my eyes left and saw all the recent [..]. My stomach felt like turning and I thought i need a [...] Finally, we came towards walking street. I saw all the black [...], or were it the[...]? No idea, I m just a simple. After that I had a[..], went to the [...] and thought what the [....]. I better stop here.

My return "home"

I left bangkok on the 1 pm bus. Coming closer to pattaya i looked right and the [...] new building; arriving at the bus station I got on one the damned [...]. Going down pattaya Nua I saw the [...] where the [...] does his deals. Finally we reached beach road. I looked at the deck chairs and the [...], behind was the dirty [...]. So I turned my eyes left and saw all the recent [..]. My stomach felt like turning and I thought i need a [...] Finally, we came towards walking street. I saw all the black [...], or were it the[...]? No idea, I m just a simple. After that I had a[..], went to the [...] and thought what the [....]. I better stop here.

Sure are !

Naka.

My return "home"

I left bangkok on the 1 pm bus. Coming closer to pattaya i looked right and the place looked deppresing even the new buildings; arriving at the bus station I got on one the damned baht bus. Going down pattaya Nua I saw the bar where the russian head man does his deals. Finally we reached beach road. I looked at the deck chairs and the beach, behind was the dirty katoey i went with last week. So I turned my eyes left and saw all the recently arrived sex tourists. My stomach felt like turning and I thought i need a drink Finally, we came towards walking street. I saw all the black skinned girls, or were it the boys? No idea, I m just a simple sexpat. After that I had a toss went to the bar and thought what the h3ll have i done to my life. I better stop here, as no where else will have me.

failure

You don't always have to be so hard on your self.

well i just tried to post the perfect post....not mentioning all controversial topics and words, persons, companies, institutions etc. In other words being a good boy (as demanded) and demonstrating my ability to learn :D Now try to fill out again. Seems that compliance creates nonsense. :o

well i just tried to post the perfect post....not mentioning all controversial topics and words, persons, companies, institutions etc. In other words being a good boy (as demanded) and demonstrating my ability to learn :D Now try to fill out again. Seems that compliance creates nonsense. :o

NOW it makes sense but maybe way too subtle for your average TV'er.