Best Burger By Far - White Spot 'triple-o'

thaigene2

on the topic of meatloaf, recently had one at Minibar Royal Deli at The Emporium. it was about 250baht for the set(sandwich, drink and desert).

Also had the burger at Chokchai, in Paragon supermarket recently. the Burger was pretty good, the seatings wasn't that great.

Whatever that is in the main frame looks horrible. But something in the corner looks interesting.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Went into BK in central world today. Order some special burger with onions and bbq sauce. Girl asked me if I wanted small (4 inch) or large (5 inch). I chose the latter.

Now I don't know if its flood related or what but the burger was not flame broiled using their regular beef. Imagine store bought frozen patties cooked and very dry in between two whopper size buns-not impressed.

Is this a new development as I eat in bk every couple of months and have never come across beef like that at bk?

Edited by bkkjames

Now I don't know if its flood related or what but the burger was not flame broiled using their regular beef. Imagine store bought frozen patties cooked and very dry in between two whopper size buns-not impressed.

This sounds like what Burger King has been selling in Thailand for decades and it never tastes flame broiled to me. I thought that BK was really good in the States, but is has never more tham mediocre here. :(

Most attempts I've seen at making a decent burger in Thailand (not home-made burgers) remind me oof Michael Jackson.

30 year old meat between 12 year old buns :bah:

Ok, sorry for this, but:

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds...?

(A: 'Cause there was twenty of 'em...!)

B)

UG, it was most def not what they have been serving here.

These were like lil flat hockey pucks (compressed) that you had to really bite firmly to get your teeth through.

I even went back to the counter to ask the gal - she didn't understand me and kept asking me if I wanted to order another one. Lol

UG, it was most def not what they have been serving here.

These were like lil flat hockey pucks (compressed) that you had to really bite firmly to get your teeth through.

I even went back to the counter to ask the gal - she didn't understand me and kept asking me if I wanted to order another one. Lol

Sounds like they used Canadian beef and American cheese. Tell 'em to flip it over and you might have a winner!