Genuine Freinds In Los

N47HAN

I have a very young outlook and although i like dressing neat and looking my best, im up for paint-ball and gaming and go-carting and stuff. I can also kick ass in comp games :o

You sound like a lot of fun. The problem, as one comedian said, is that men usually have problems being friends with woman. The aren't so much friends as 'woman they haven't...'.

Exceptions apply but it does limit the herd, so to speak. And to top it off, I guess it can be hard finding woman that would share your wide range of interests too. Atleast here.

My farang husband is my only "true" and best friend, ever since our uni years together. I don't need to put on a "face" just to be around him.

True/close thai friend?....I don't have any. May be I'm not sociallable enough since I'm always busy with works.

I think it is very difficult to find a true friend after your teenage (just a theory with a lot of exceptions as well). How many true friends have you made after your teenage. I have some nice friends here in LOS and they are really true friends those who will help you when you are in need (a friend in need is friend indeed :o ).

Over 13 years, I've made many very good friends.

I lost my telephone a few weeks ago and had to input my friends from my computer. Very important to store your numbers! I very fortunate to have many good friends - about 50 farang, 20 Thai.