Runtime Error

rocky3

I get these using AOL and IE7 on my laptop HPL2000 running windows XP SP2. They pop up on most or almost all of the topics that I try to read. Any suggestions is it something with AOL 9.0 VR or is it just with Thaivisa? I click on a topic to read and its starts downloading and I get the runtime error.

Thank-you Rocky

I get these using AOL and IE7 on my laptop HPL2000 running windows XP SP2. They pop up on most or almost all of the topics that I try to read. Any suggestions is it something with AOL 9.0 VR or is it just with Thaivisa? I click on a topic to read and its starts downloading and I get the runtime error.

Thank-you Rocky

That's a Javascript error. Have you modified your settings in Internet Options to block Javascript?

This frequently occurs on a lot of sites - but most browsers will handle it gracefully, except if it's told not to. Can also happen if the site is pulling information from an external site which happens to be down, thus breaking the script.

Edited by onethailand

Thank-you Rocky

That's a Javascript error. Have you modified your settings in Internet Options to block Javascript?

This frequently occurs on a lot of sites - but most browsers will handle it gracefully, except if it's told not to. Can also happen if the site is pulling information from an external site which happens to be down, thus breaking the script.

not that iam aware of. I did just upgrade to aol 9.0vr could this be the problem. I'll look and see if javascript is dissabled.

Use Firefox and tell us what you see... I strongly suspect AOL...

i also just got a serious error thats related to an aol program ATWPKT2.sys. it says that aol is working on a fix and i can manaully rename the file with a ".old" extension. When i do a web search on runtime errors iam directed to free software to fix several problems with runtime errors and slow booting problems. The software is not free when it comes to fixing there noted problems and I can't process a payment from thailand on my credit card to order the registered software programs. i guess iam just going to have to wait until i get back to the states and maybe i can get my computer fixed in less than a week so i can bring it back. I'll have to see if i can get the software while home next week.