Thai Visa Iq Test

Mai Krap

Maybe we can get a IQ test for forum posters as I suspect we have some very low numbers posting. We have some good guys on here with some good questions and awnsers but we have have more than our fare share of trolls who make one line negative comments on anything anyone says. How about one must live in Thailand and have some basic understanding of the countryand people before they go and make critical comments about members who actualy live here and have legitimate questions or complaints. Everyone ocaisonaly vents some steam and most come back to reality if they choose to stay here and some negative comments are deserved. Why let a few whiners and do gooders over run and overwhelm THAI VISA and make it uninformitive and a no longer ENJOYABLE.

i did an IQ test once and passed.

i was under the impression that the few posters on here that had funny one liners and negative comments were not that bad.

some are over the top and some just stupid but thats all part of this forum.if you want everyone to be sensible then this forum would be pretty boring.

its the fun that makes it what it is and really shouldnt be changed just because a few have a gripe about it.

this was tried a few weeks ago where people were being banned etc,threads were being closed and edited.

a revolt nearly errupted.

MODS realised that its what the majority of the posters enjoy.(i think)

stopping it wont do any good.and keeping it wont do any harm.

if you dont like the cr@p then simply dont read it.

whats the problem????

:o

Maybe we can get a IQ test for forum posters as I suspect we have some very low numbers posting. We have some good guys on here with some good questions and awnsers but we have have more than our fare share of trolls who make one line negative comments on anything anyone says. How about one must live in Thailand and have some basic understanding of the countryand people before they go and make critical comments about members who actualy live here and have legitimate questions or complaints. Everyone ocaisonaly vents some steam and most come back to reality if they choose to stay here and some negative comments are deserved. Why let a few whiners and do gooders over run and overwhelm THAI VISA and make it uninformitive and a no longer ENJOYABLE.

Don't ya just hate those one liners?

I will be the first to admit Ive said some stuff that I shouldnt have posted and for the most part we have good members. I dont think the mods should kick evryone off for negativity or uninformed opinions. When someone asks a question or makes a comment about Thailand they should not be flogged with one liners and preschool name calling. One should moderate themselves for the most part. Im not into boreing words in boring stories but I do apreciate a legitimate argument or a well informed view even if I disagree with it.

Now I will take it one step further. I would say most if not all the people behind the smart mouthed comments would not dare to say it to another in front of them causing a physical confrontation. They are the all talk and can be big men on the keyboard. Just remember where you are. My advice is to be nice, If you wouldnt say it to ones face dont say it on THAI VISA.

Now I will take it one step further. I would say most if not all the people behind the smart mouthed comments would not dare to say it to another in front of them causing a physical confrontation. They are the all talk and can be big men on the keyboard. But what happens when someone puts 2 and 2 togethor and figures out who you are and where you live and what bar you drink at, or they just run into you after a fight with thier wife and feel like getting it out of their system. Just remember where you are. My advice is to be nice, If you wouldnt say it to ones face dont say it on THAI VISA.

Is that a threat? :o

Mai Krap, i think you are a fool, i would also call you a fool to your face. What's the problem with that?

This is a forum, if you cannot participate without getting so frustrated with your inability to make stinging remarks yourself, then i suggest you pass on many of the topics in Farang Pub section.

These topics are an exscuse for people to have a laugh, they are not very serious mostly, do not take them so serious.

Get a life you fool. :o

I got a theory on why we don't see more folks over in the Bearpit from Thaivisa and it goes along the lines - some people don't like to receive a good slagging! Whether it's deserved or not, some folks can't handle a difference of opinion and wish to stay within their own comfortable cocoon.

A good give/take debate w/out degenerating into personal slander is what these forums are all about. :o

And we begin again with more negative comments and name calling, the whole point is to try and make this a better place and more informitive. try and be nice and refrain from abusing others. I didnt intend for my firt comments to be a catylist only a what if scenario. Im not making any threats nor will I legitimize any other threats or say they are correct.

Mai Krap, i think you are a fool, i would also call you a fool to your face. What's the problem with that?

This is a forum, if you cannot participate without getting so frustrated with your inability to make stinging remarks yourself, then i suggest you pass on many of the topics in Farang Pub section.

These topics are an exscuse for people to have a laugh, they are not very serious mostly, do not take them so serious.

Get a life you fool. :o

hahaha............

TGT :D

Probably THaigirlteen has the lowest iq of them all.....

From her/his 23 post to date at least 22 are agressive and trolling in nature.

Surely she/he can only comment like this on topics with his/her limited brainpower.

I would say IQ = 1 (to be nice of course) :D

If you move your head to your shoulder maybe the two braincells can work toghether TGT :D

ps: i guess Erco has a new coat..... How you feel about Bargirls TGT ? :o:D