Has Anyone Seen A Fella Dressed.....

kopite

Has anyone else seen a red indian walking around Pattaya? Yesterday I passed a guy walking along Thrappaya road dressed up like an Indian Squaw, complete with a turquoise headband. I could be mistaken but I think he was wearing full make up too.

Maybe he was looking for Soi Cowboy. :o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else seen a red indian walking around Pattaya? Yesterday I passed a guy walking along Thrappaya road dressed up like an Indian Squaw, complete with a turquoise headband. I could be mistaken but I think he was wearing full make up too.

Maybe he was looking for Soi Cowboy. :D

:o

What about Andy/Sandy the English ladyboy? Actually a very nice (and straight!) bloke.

What about the bicycle rider with the flashing bicycle and top hat?

What about the adult Thai dressed as a boy scout always hanging around Carrefour?

The others are the Soi 8 lady with the white face (obviously mentally challenged) and the other Soi 8 mainstay Thai male with a mohawk and recently tattoos on his face?

Then there's farangs on choppers with tattoos on their face, arms, and neck. Aside from the face, this is becoming more and more common.

There's a German with 2 big dogs near my condo who is covered everywhere but his face in tattoos.

Ive just had a thought, do you think these characters, such as the zulu chief,zz tops dad, parrot face and superman etc see each other do they think they are normal ? :o

We could make a Movie

aah leave him alone ,in his country he's a prince.........

If he's a Prince in his own country then he's still a prince no matter where he is.

Which leads me to ponder, if Queen Elizabeth steps down in favor of Charles, will he be known as 'The King formerly known as Prince'?

i saw the indian squaw man/woman in 7/11 Jomtien/corner Dongtal on Sat night,

nobody batted an eyelid. he was dressed in chamois and yes, make up, tall 60'sh.

Thank god I wasn't the only one to have seen him/her! I was beginning to wonder if I was finally facing adverse effects from years of Sangsom abuse. Seems all we need now is a construction worker, a guy with handlebar moustache in leathers (maybe the biker guy covered in tatoos) and we'll have the complete set of The Village People (Village Idiots!) :o