Rawai Attacks Continue; Man Survives Machete Attack

MisterMan

Present day video games, violence in movies and now on TV, the huge separation between the classes, all are contributing factors.
Agree, especially with the separation between the classes, and the farang being one of the 'higher' classes.

Part of the problem is also the great influx of farang, and their tendencies not to integrate, separate housing complexes with big gates, not speaking any Thai, etc. In the long run this is going to kill Phuket.

It is not only a police matter, it is much more a mentality problem, both with farang and Thai.

Ok so what did I missunderstand? Please enlighten me because I read it as this:

You are blaming what? Video games, movies, TV, classes, farangs, housing, language and cultural differences?

So the fault is everything but the guys who keep stealing, beating up and killing toursits and locals. Personally I don't really care what causes this at the moment, just stop these guys and address the larger issue at some other time and place.

What happened to the CCTV project? This seems like good places to put up cameras. Puting cameras on Bangla Rd seems kind of useless compared to this.

You are blaming what? Video games, movies, TV, classes, farangs, housing, language and cultural differences?
You are leaving out: 'are contributing factors', plus you are leaving out: 'Part of the problem is also'.

You quote but you only quote half of the quote.