Free Sms?

gypsyguy

Hmm.... where to begin? I have searched high and low to register for the "FREE sms" as advertized all over this site. Where the ###### is it? Not ONLY that..but I have written 4 emails to this site ...and all without a response!!

Everytime you do a search on google for free sms in thailand....this site pops up.... and states... "

We are launching free SMS to all GSM operators in Thailand: AIS. DTAC. ... Only members of Thailand Expat Forum can use the Free SMS service
." Then once you click to ThaiVisa to find out more...you can read this...
You must be logged in to use our free SMS service.

NOTE:As soon as your personal Free SMS account is activated, we will confirm by email, and a SMS icon will be visible in your forum menu.

."

This is where it all stops and has been like this now for almost a year..... QUESTION is....Can ANYONE help me to get this "free sms" and the sms icon OR, can someone tell me if this service actually exists!!! ThaiVisa doesnt respond to my emails....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14732

Quote from George

The free SMS service was suspended from this site, as we was not happy with the provider. As soone we have a reliable provider, we hope to be able to offer the free SMS server again.

Use ICQ SMS or Yahoo SMS or www.esmszone.com instead

Admins might be a bit slow for a while. George and Doc are away.