English Speaking Schools

eljeque

I need to find a school which teaches in English for one 12 and one 15 year old girl. They are from Burma.

International schools in the many hundreded of thousands of baht / year are too expensive.

Is there a school in Pattaya?

Burapa?

Best?

Aksorn? Mainly Thai, I think.

Thanks

I need to find a school which teaches in English for one 12 and one 15 year old girl. They are from Burma.

International schools in the many hundreded of thousands of baht / year are too expensive.

Burapa?

Best?

Thanks

Burapa?

Best?

Thanks

sorry i dont know what went wrong but first two posts didnt appear.

anyway my lad 14 years old goes to assumption in sri racha,very very good school .the english programe is 40k per term,2 terms,a minibus collects and delivers them to pattaya for1800 bhat a month . it accepts boys and girls and i can recomend it .

sorry ,but have just spoken to my son and assumption only accepts the girls once they are older ,but he says that st pauls which is next door accepts girls of all ages .ime not sure of the cost but assume it is about the same. our next door neighbour sends his girls there to an english programme.

i pass the school when going to assumption and again it looks excellent,the bus picks the girls up as well.

sorry about the missinformation.