My Great Time Will Be Coming Jaaa

yingisagirl2004

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Reading between the lines, there is a lot of jealousy about. Just because the sweet young thing misses her true love and can't wait for his impending arrival, does not mean all you who have loved and lost, never to be found again, should take the piss. I, myself have been in love once or twice and know the thrill of knowing my loved one is due anytime. I have fond memories of standing at the quayside, hands clasped, with a gleefill look on my face, wiping the tears of happiness away as the tug pulled in, gently rolling in the slight swell of the turquiose river Mersey, Ah! I remember it well. :D

OK FOLKS NOW I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL YOU GUYS!!!

THE DARLING IS MOVING BACK TO BANGKOK IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS! HE'S LEAVING JAPAN! HE'S NOT GOING TO TURNING INTO SOME COLD-HEARTED AND WEIRD LAD! OH.. I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY!

NOT TO MENTION I'M GOING TO GET LAID AGAIN! JESUS CHRIST.. I'VE MISSED HIM SO BADLY. SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH HIM, FEEL HIM, SMELL HIM, LICK HIM, AND SHAG HIM. OH GAWD... I CAN HARDLY WAIT. I'D BETTER HAVE CYBERSEX WITH HIM NOW.

ELSIE LOVES THE DARLING :o

:D

Simbo; Nice bait, by the way. :D

THE DARLING IS MOVING BACK TO BANGKOK IN ABOUT THREE WEEKS! HE'S LEAVING JAPAN! HE'S NOT GOING TO TURNING INTO SOME COLD-HEARTED AND WEIRD LAD! OH.. I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY!

NOT TO MENTION I'M GOING TO GET LAID AGAIN! JESUS CHRIST.. I'VE MISSED HIM SO BADLY. SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO TOUCH HIM, FEEL HIM, SMELL HIM, LICK HIM, AND SHAG HIM. OH GAWD... I CAN HARDLY WAIT. I'D BETTER HAVE CYBERSEX WITH HIM NOW.

You think that was intense? Thank god you're not waiting for me :D

Begs; I just might have a full report after this cybersex. :D

Insight; Wait until he actually gets back. And don't ask where all the fireworks came from. :o

Damm, he knows I'm playing here. Maybe G can block his IP address? :D

Thank you for that L.C.

If you really wanted to share you would set up a webcam for us :D

LC, darling, sweetie, you get my vote for Thaivisa agony aunt supreme any and every day. Ever thought of making a career of it?

Yeah, it's crossed my mind quite a few times too. But now, as I am the forum's mascot.. sorry, scratch that. I have the forum's mascots, it would be tricky to take over another position. :o

Just take good care of your mascots, darling, and keep doling out the good advice. Marje Proops move over! :D

None of you that answered this thread have been sooooooooooo happy that you needed to tell someone?? The girl is just happy and wanted to share maybe she is the type that would tell everyone in a room she loves her man :o I wish her a good time

Ying have a nice time with your boyfriend :D