Baseball Caps

Where can I buy baseball caps and print work or embroidery done in or around Bangkok? Any help would be great.

Isetan Dept store on 4th floor in Central World Plaza has a small section for post cards, greeting cards etc. They will also print t-shirts and embroider caps and other things. I was suprised prices were pretty reasonable, cheaper than I found at an embrodiery shop in MBK.

Edited by farangene

Do you want the embroidery on the baseball caps, if so, 6th floor, MBK centre opposite my Dentists, they design all embroidery work, also do all sorts of baseball caps.

Dentist address is X5, 6TH FLOOR, mbk centre, the place is dead opposite.

I have used these people and they were the cheapest i found, maybe not anymore, as two years ago i last used them, they will wholesale and send overseas.

Edited by Thaicoon

farangene, when you say "pretty reasonable", what price are you talking about? Are there any larger places around that do this? Thank you.

It was about $7-8 at that time. I didnt have it done and had t-shirts made instead. I found the the hats to be much cheaper at Isetan than one place I checked in MBK that dealt with embroidery.