Advice Wanted On Having A Thai Live In

piker

I've been living in Thailand for a few years full time and I read many Thai boards so I know quite a bit about Thai women from my own experiences and others. I've been a full time "butterfly" for the majority of the 3 years except a 3 week block back in 2004.

I've recently met a girl I don't know very well but we really click in some ways (describing such ways may violate board rules) and I'm thinking of "taking care of her" so she doesn't have to think about working and I can selfishly have her all to myself (if she's truthful).

In an attempt to avoid a woman slagging or prostitution or "my girl is different" discussions, I am seeking advice on how to keep the relationship healthy as this is my first time going long time with a TG.

I think the most I can do is keep the cash flowing and keep a tight control of how much cash she gets out of me. The least she can do is keep the condo clean, not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes in my presence, keep herself clean, and be with my every night. :o

I know there's some old timers here with long relationship records so I'd appreciate any advice on how to make this work for as long as possible. I have zero experience with 1 woman so this "experiment" may be short lived. Stay tuned and I appreciate the comments.

She's from Korat with 1 kid and a mom. I was thinking of offering her 40-60k/month.

I think the most I can do is keep the cash flowing and keep a tight control of how much cash she gets out of me. The least she can do is keep the condo clean, not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes in my presence, keep herself clean, and be with my every night.

You need to draw up a contract of employment IMO. As your requirements sound very like a maid with extras added on. So if your going to pay her that amount every month then why not make it offical. You want a housekeeper who will shag you & she gets a salary which is subject to her no smoking or drinking whilst "on duty" & keeping herself clean & presentable. Be sure to add how many times a week you expect "special privilages" to keep things above board, wouldn't want her thinking she had a choice in it or anything would we?!!! :o

.... I was thinking of offering her 40-60k/month.

[\quote]

I'll live with you if you offer me 40-60k/month.... :o

Piker - that's about 12 times the average Thai monthly salary, which brain are you thinking with???

Simon

Ohhh ho! Hired help with a romantic twist! This is asking for trouble.

She's either your girlfriend or she isn't.

You give a Thai girlfriend a list a "chores" that you demand be carried out, I highly doubt it will remain that way for long ........

Now if she is your house keeper, & you are boffing away in the evenings, expect to get blackmailed or ripped off down the track when the sizzzle fizzles .....

<deleted> man, think this through before it blows up in your face.

Cheers,

Soundman.

a good experienced teache earns 30 k per month.

Many thais work their <deleted> off for 8 to 9 kn per month!

can you please send me her e-mail adress as if you are going to send her so much I will go check her out for you!

( She can buy my beer and a car---and she probabley will )

for around 2000 baht / night, she really have to be special.

how much did you pay when you "butterfly"?

if the same, i think it is a fair deal...if comes with some added extra like cleaning your condo :o

if not, then just try to apply your usual rate. after all, it is buyer's market here.

for around 2000 baht / night, she really have to be special.

how much did you pay when you "butterfly"?

if the same, i think it is a fair deal...if comes with some added extra like cleaning your condo :D

if not, then just try to apply your usual rate. after all, it is buyer's market here.

There will at least be three nights every month when she would be "off duty" :o , so instead of being "on duty" she would clean the condo, IMO. :D

She's from Korat with 1 kid and a mom. I was thinking of offering her 40-60k/month.

Are you insane...or just have a lot of money to throw away? Even a farang can live comfortably on that much money in Thailand.

I can understand why that other woman hit you on the back of the head....being that generous she was a little peeved when she saw you with another woman.

Edited by tropo

Has to be a troll. Anyone who has been here more than a month has a better understanding of how things work.

Couldn't possibly be a troll ! He seems so sincere and after all, he readily admitted he knows quite a bit about Thai women from his experiences !! :o

I think the most I can do is keep the cash flowing and keep a tight control of how much cash she gets out of me. The least she can do is keep the condo clean, not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes in my presence, keep herself clean, and be with my every night.

You need to draw up a contract of employment IMO. As your requirements sound very like a maid with extras added on. So if your going to pay her that amount every month then why not make it offical. You want a housekeeper who will shag you & she gets a salary which is subject to her no smoking or drinking whilst "on duty" & keeping herself clean & presentable. Be sure to add how many times a week you expect "special privilages" to keep things above board, wouldn't want her thinking she had a choice in it or anything would we?!!! :o

Plus, what about unemployment insurance for when he decides to go back to being a butterfly?

What's with the crappy rent-a-wife job description? It's a cross between a mistress and a maid, with neither having any job security. If I were a mistress -- there's no way I'd be doing any housework! If I were a maid, there's no way i'd f* my boss! What a load of bull*.

Well, all I can say is --- good luck with that. :D It's so hard to find good help these days.

One would think that keeping that kind of money flowing would keep any girl happy, regardless of her nationality.

In reality there will be all kinds of nuisances ahead. I would recommend not to add the "extras" in her contract but just pay per time. It is the extras that you are talking about anyway right.

I've been living in Thailand for a few years full time and I read many Thai boards so I know quite a bit about Thai women from my own experiences and others.

I'm really at a loss for words on this one, though I think Boo did a very good job. I suspect this topic will have a short shelf life. :o

I've been living in Thailand for a few years full time and I read many Thai boards so I know quite a bit about Thai women from my own experiences and others.

I'm really at a loss for words on this one, though I think Boo did a very good job. I suspect this topic will have a short shelf life. :o

I think if you look up his previous posts, it becomes apparant that someone is bored looking for a bit of a reaction from the board.

According to his "CV". He has been attacked 3 times by upset ladies. He pays 6K/month for his condo and is living on 30K per month. On his own admission, his idea of giving a girl a good time is buying her a bowl of noodles!!!!! 40/60K PER MONTH :D

I, myself am bored watching the Liverpool game right now :D , hence the reason for my bothering to point out the obvious. Maybe this is Walter Mitty reborn?