Thaivisa 5 Year Party

NewGuy

I'm a little disappointed, first that I wasn't able to make the party.

the more left for us!

Secondly that so very few of the people that signed up (on the party thread) have come back to post anything at all. Too bad. A little appreciation for what sounded like a great (free) party, especially from all those new sign-ups, would have been nice.

they haven't found the "add reply" button yet...please be lenient with newbies and lurkers :D

I've heard the next one is in March in Chang Mai ? Great. Won't be able to make that one either. :D

This working for a living stuff really has got to stop ! :D

I only attended Pattaya because it offered free booze at my doorsteps..... :o

Thanks to George and all involved with organising the bash, I just wish I could have stayed longer. I also wish I could catch up with the little b..... that ate all the ribs so I didn't get any seconds. Probably the same person who kept drinking my beer.

PS the reason for the somewhat late reply is that this is the first time I've been able to get to a computer with an internet connection.

My belated thanks for a great party with delicious food, quenching beer, good music, and pleasant fellow members.

Since that party night, I have been to several other parties held at clubs and beer bars including Loy Krathong. By far, the ThaiVisa party was the best.

I wanted to say thanks earlier, but could not figure out where this thread was located until I used the search function.

Two little questions:

1. Will there be another ThaiVisa anniversity party next year? If yes, then I will need to plan ahead to be in Pattaya at that time.

2. Where is Buckwheats located? I need to dine on more those ribs.

Thanks in advance.

GreenG