Re-introduce A Home Nations Football Cup?

chonabot

Scotland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ire , erm ....... giz a game :D

<deleted> off you aint good enough. :o

Good enough ?? , don't forget you lot also didn't qualify :D .

They forgot about that in the hysteria of us getting knocked out. :D

To them it's like winning the world cup :bah: .

Sad really when you look at the Jocks, they look at a successful campaign as one that England don't qualify in. Anyway where are they off to next summer?

Wembley by the looks of it :D

Scotland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ire , erm ....... giz a game :D

They forgot about that in the hysteria of us getting knocked out. :bah:

To them it's like winning the world cup :bah: .

Sad really when you look at the Jocks, they look at a successful campaign as one that England don't qualify in. Anyway where are they off to next summer?

Why, are the Bay City Rollers reforming :D

Scotland , Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ire , erm ....... giz a game :bah:

They forgot about that in the hysteria of us getting knocked out. :bah:

To them it's like winning the world cup :o .

Why, are the Bay City Rollers reforming :D

Minus one memeber, isn't he in Barlinie for being a Charlie Chester? :D

Sad really when you look at the Jocks, they look at a successful campaign as one that England don't qualify in.

not successful, just amusing. :o:D:D

I (and I would like to think most other scots) have nothing against england or the english in general. it's just the media - the papers, motson, lineker, jimmy hill & co. if they were just realistic.... :D

Sad really when you look at the Jocks, they look at a successful campaign as one that England don't qualify in.

I (and I would like to think most other scots) have nothing against england or the english in general. it's just the media - the papers, motson, lineker, jimmy hill & co. if they were just realistic.... :bah:

:D Well, can you take Alan Hansen and Gordon Brown back then please :D

I agree, that the expectations are just to high, but considering the amount of money in the game and the exposure then it is to be expected.

Hopefully we'll get the Home nations back anyway, something like that every 2 years would be great.

not successful, just amusing. :D:D:D

I (and I would like to think most other scots) have nothing against england or the english in general. it's just the media - the papers, motson, lineker, jimmy hill & co. if they were just realistic.... :D

I agree but what about that Muppet Alan Hanson :o The sooner they boot him off football programmes to let him concentrate on Morrison's adverts, the better :bah:

I agree but what about that Muppet Alan Hanson :o The sooner they boot him off football programmes to let him concentrate on Morrison's adverts, the better :bah:

Morrison's adverts AND Liverpool games Hansen is top notch :o .

Just not England games please Al :bah:

I (and I would like to think most other scots) have nothing against england or the english in general. it's just the media - the papers, motson, lineker, jimmy hill & co. if they were just realistic.... ;)

:D Well, can you take Alan Hansen and Gordon Brown back then please :bah:

:bah: ok, we'll take our north sea oil revenues back while we're at it. :D:o:o

Hey any of youse England supporters want to see a 5 game Test Series against us Dingos at Soccer ...... :o

Well, if you send out a team of Dingo's we may have a chance, but anything else and we could struggle.

I agree with you on that one Game4Shame. It's just the media hype that gets unbearable. I have many English friends and at the end of the day it's only a bit of banter.

In fact, I'll always support the English teams in Europe, and other English sport stars like Lewis Hamilton, Tim Henman etc.

I've been in bars cheering for Man Utd in the Champions League while it's been other English people cheering for the other team. More than likely Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City supporters.

Remember the game at the old wembley when we played our favourite opposition and they went balistic and engulfed the pitch after the game.

I can still see it in my minds eye with the goal post sinking and disappearing ?

The commentators were going crazy, me i nearly pissed myself laughing.

Even now i am smiling ear to ear and my wife wants to know what,s so funny.

What a sight that was to take the tension away.

marshbags :o:D:D