Turbocad Lite

PattayaParent

I'm trying to get a copy of the freeware programme TurboCad Lite but the originator doesn't have it on their website anymore and the other link I has doesn't work.

"IMSI has stopped offering a freeware copy of TurboCAD LE at their own website due to installation problems with Windows XP. It is still available at FreeCAD.com using the link below, but we don't know for how long. You must register to download.] TurboCAD LE"

If anyone has a copy please PM me and I'll give you my email address to send it to.

Thanks

TurboCAD Lite didn't exist more. But you can download IMSI the trial version of an other PGM!

Or you need to look for an other 2D CAD PGM which can what you need it for. Google for a Freeware Version!

TurboCAD Lite didn't exist more. But you can download IMSI the trial version of an other PGM!

Or you need to look for an other 2D CAD PGM which can what you need it for. Google for a Freeware Version!

Thanks Reimar,

There's other freeware 2D packages out there but they don't seem to be as good as TurboCad.

I just thought someone might have the zip file handy on their computer that they could send me.

I only actually need it to make 1 drawing so a trial version would probably do.