Where To Buy Bread Baking Machine Bkk

zorro1

Anyone know where to buy a bread machine? I tried robinsons on suhk and also Emporium(had 1 model only ,obscure brand)

Where to buy Bread Baking Machine in USA???

Seriously, a friend asked me to bring him one on my last trip to the states... Shopped several stores and was only able to find one brand available (Cousinart or something like that) and it was more than he was willing to pay, although later discovered that it is one of the Best Brands available...

Pianoman

Anyone know where to buy a bread machine? I tried robinsons on suhk and also Emporium(had 1 model only ,obscure brand)

Where to buy Bread Baking Machine in USA???

Seriously, a friend asked me to bring him one on my last trip to the states... Shopped several stores and was only able to find one brand available (Cousinart or something like that) and it was more than he was willing to pay, although later discovered that it is one of the Best Brands available...

Pianoman

probably the same one. It was around 4000k

4000 baht isn't expensive by Aussie standards.

Considering the excessive sugar used in the (very small amount of) Thai bread I managed to stomach, I'm amazed that such machines aren't a big-selling item in LOS. Mind you, I've never heard of anyone growing their own spuds either, amazingly. Maybe I have lots to learn. Either way, if I ever decide on a long stay in LOS, a bread machine will be a priority - assuming wholemeal flower is available there...

[Perhaps this situation exists because of the American influence &/or lack of interest, but it seems (to me) that it would also be that the Aussies in LOS must have been very big cake-eaters/white bread eaters before leaving, and that therefore Thai bread is welcomed as a not-too-sweet cake-type concoction. My tastebuds inform me that nothing substitutes for proper bread. The Brits would know from whence I come. Absolutely no offence to our American cousins].

I'm not sure, but I think the brand referred to is Cuisinart(e).

thanks all. The major reason i want one is Im gluten intolerent and although I cant find G/free bread I have found a lot a very healthy substitute grains that will bake well when mixed. i will try wireless rd

Edited by zorro1

Recently I have done an extensive research on buying Bread maker for my self,

The best selection and price in the US, alas, can’t use it because

Of the wrong voltage being 110 while we need 220,

Next best place is the UK, they have all the latest Panasonic models at reasonable prices

And the voltage correct too, however, paying for the item and shipping it to where ever

Is a problem as the sellers only accept local payments,

Around SE Asia counties there is nothing worthwhile to buy, either, outdated machines

Or the very basic one, now if you are buying bread making machine might as well

Be capable of producing all kind of breads and other dough precuts like the Panasonic

Machines,

Australia has one or two brands, none of them is advanced enough to do all the kind

Of bread you want to have the choice to make,