White Transexuals/transvestites

edwardandtubs

I've seen a few recently in Pattaya. They tend to be late middle aged and not at all convincing. They remind me of

. I saw one in the TT&T offices acting like a drama queen and giving the staff a hard time. It was painfully embarrassing as I was enquiring about broadband prices at the time. He hadn't even bothered to shave his chin whiskers. Am I being intolerant or do they seem a bit out of place in Pattaya?

They are just people same as me and you!

somebodies son- -somebodies uncle.

They cannot all be gorgeous but they all have feelings so leave em alone eh

I find them amusing but I don't feel threatened by their existence. I reckon they must have (or once had) watermelon-sized balls, to live (in Pattaya at least) a life of being true to themselves. All this under the ever watchful eye of endless people who just don't get it.

So, more power to 'em I say. :o

They are just people same as me and you!

somebodies son- -somebodies uncle.

They cannot all be gorgeous but they all have feelings so leave em alone eh

couldnt agree more with anything thats ever been said on this forum. well put paulsmithson.

in the past few weeks, i have had the pleasure of meeting two women who have recently had gender reassignment surgery and i have nothing but admiration for them. to endure the stress of telling workmates, family and friends, and then have to endure the physical pain of the actual operation(s) is something that not many people could take.

and they are among the funniest most compassionate people i have met. im proud to call them friends.

i think you are being intolerant.

Unfortunately, in this case, I am also guilty of being intolerant. Not of how people want to project their sexuality, but for those with narrow-minded viewpoints.

How can most of us even possibly imagine how difficult that transition is. To walk out and face the world knowingyou are likely to face prejudice, mockery and misunderstanding. Be grateful that you have never felt you were born as the wrong sex, or felt confused by your gender. Im not sure what the psychological stresses and emotional turmoil a transexual/transgendered person probably goes through, but its sure as hel_l likely to be a bigger thing to deal with than most of us have to face. And on a daily basis. It may make some people uncomfortable, but its not your life, so if you cannot be compassionate, at the very least be tolerant.

I am tolerant but I did feel sorry for the TT&T girl this transgendered person was badgering. The phrase "funniest most compassionate people i have met" doesn't ring true although I suppose "psychological stresses and emotional turmoil " may explain (but not excuse) his/her behaviour.

I am tolerant but I did feel sorry for the TT&T girl this transgendered person was badgering. The phrase "funniest most compassionate people i have met" doesn't ring true although I suppose "psychological stresses and emotional turmoil " may explain (but not excuse) his/her behaviour.

Personally I would have thought of that situation as a rather rude person who happened to be transgender. I dont think someone being irate in a shop and the fact they are transgendered should have any real connection. The focus in your post seemed to be on the persons sexuality and the fact that they seemed out of place (in Pattaya) to you, not the fact that someone was irate at the TT&T shop. Also, we do not know why the person was irate (not that i condone people getting irate/aggressive etc), but there may have been due cause.

Thanks for the lecture in post-masculine liberal transgender awareness. :o However, he/she was acting a bit of drama queen over an issue that should have been dealt with in a more civil manner and as a result stuck out like a sore thumb. Having said that I'm sure some white transgender people are really nice guys/gals but it seems odd that they would be so attracted to Pattaya. Sadly, I'm not sure they'll find acceptance here any more than anywhere else.

To all those who said live and let live. Well done. To the others, try to put yourselves in their place. So what if the individual was carrying on in the TT offices. people do. I get very aireated but I am not transgendered.

If you are reading this Sandy, you should try longer skirts, that length is about 10 years out of date. Get a few knocked up at the tailor. I have horrendous trouble buying clothing. 180 cm tall and built like the side of a barn and I am a woman. :o

I wonder if the famous Sandy is about this year ?Very tall ,with very large nose ,about 36 years old ,and English .Can be seen around Soi Metro at this time of year .

Yup, saw Sandy down Bali Hai on Loy Krathong night. Wearing black which was a lot more flattering than the red ensemble seen a few weeks earlier.

I wonder if the famous Sandy is about this year ?Very tall ,with very large nose ,about 36 years old ,and English .Can be seen around Soi Metro at this time of year .

He can't be that famous; just done a google search and after 10 pages the only hit was this thread.

If you ever see Sandy in the flesh ,so to speek ,its a sight that you will never forget .Down right scary ,the first time . :o

He can't be that famous; just done a google search and after 10 pages the only hit was this thread.

Google does not index many Blogs or forums, also many such sites require membership in one form or another to access the site's content - Google will only show you half on the internet - the rest you have to find yourself.

Google does not index many Blogs or forums, also many such sites require membership in one form or another to access the site's content - Google will only show you half on the internet - the rest you have to find yourself.

Many such sites do indeed require membership but, google searches often do come up with the links to them, only for you to be told you can't view the topic once you open the page - I didn't even come across this.

If he was so famous, I can assure you that 10 pages of a google search would come up with more hits than the solitary one back to this thread; I wouldn't have to find it myself.

just curious...what are those Farang blokes about that roam Pattaya and dress up like girls, doing bar hopping? My feeling was rather that they lost a bet than being seriously into crossdressing/transgendernism/whatsoever... :o

Edited by raro

I've seen a few recently in Pattaya. They tend to be late middle aged and not at all convincing. They remind me of
. I saw one in the TT&T offices acting like a drama queen and giving the staff a hard time. It was painfully embarrassing as I was enquiring about broadband prices at the time. He hadn't even bothered to shave his chin whiskers. Am I being intolerant or do they seem a bit out of place in Pattaya?

What about all the ones you haven't noticed? they must be pretty "convincing" then?

Many such sites do indeed require membership but, google searches often do come up with the links to them, only for you to be told you can't view the topic once you open the page - I didn't even come across this.

If he was so famous, I can assure you that 10 pages of a google search would come up with more hits than the solitary one back to this thread; I wouldn't have to find it myself.

Don't rely on Google too much .Sandy was discussed in a long thread on P.S. or P.T. Forum ( cant remember which ) ,last year ,and that did not come up on your search for one .Also two other members on this thread know Sandy from their comments .

just an addition to my earlier comment, and probably off topic. my friend 'S' left thailand today and last night 'unveiled' herself to me in all her glory.

i would challenge any man to spot the difference between 'S' and any 'woman from birth'. scars were not there (and her last op was only one week ago) and although still not settled down from the operation, it was pretty darn convincing.

'S's friend, who has also been through the same procedure and she dated a nurse for some time. the nurse did NOT know that her girlfriend had previously had a penis!

so there you go. you never know who youre sleeping with. had i not seen it for myself i wouldnt have believed it.

anyway, i still say live and let live. who are WE to judge others?

Don't rely on Google too much .Sandy was discussed in a long thread on P.S. or P.T. Forum ( cant remember which ) ,last year ,and that did not come up on your search for one .Also two other members on this thread know Sandy from their comments .

I don't doubt that he was but, does he really deserve to be noted as famous? Personally, I don't think so, if he really was famous then it would be much easier to find info through a search engine.