White Transexuals/transvestites

edwardandtubs

I would propose that anyone transgendered and either preparing for or recovering from any operation may find it easier to fit-in with Thailand's more relaxed attitude towards sexual ambiguity, perceived or real. A much better environment for working towards a full-fledged life-change than say (for example) Bognor Regis? Open minds and better weather too!

Edited by NanLaew

I don't doubt that he was but, does he really deserve to be noted as famous? Personally, I don't think so, if he really was famous then it would be much easier to find info through a search engine.

Fame is a personal perception in my book. Since 9/11, just about everyone that does something that any reasonable and able bodied person would normally have done at a time of crisis is labeled a 'hero'.

This morning my dog is my true hero. Allegedly he killed the neighbors cat while I was away.

Google THAT!

I've seen a few recently in Pattaya. They tend to be late middle aged and not at all convincing. They remind me of
. I saw one in the TT&T offices acting like a drama queen and giving the staff a hard time. It was painfully embarrassing as I was enquiring about broadband prices at the time. He hadn't even bothered to shave his chin whiskers. Am I being intolerant or do they seem a bit out of place in Pattaya?
I agree with you, i havent seen an attracive one yet,i saw one the other day ,looked like clinger from M.A.S.H !. awful things, ( i am talking appearances,not personalities ), ) however they do seem to fit in well with all the other weirdos in pattaya though :o Edited by mikethevigoman

I would propose that anyone transgendered and either preparing for or recovering from any operation may find it easier to fit-in with Thailand's more relaxed attitude towards sexual ambiguity, perceived or real. A much better environment for working towards a full-fledged life-change than say (for example) Bognor Regis? Open minds and better weather too!

The problem is the typical western bloke in Pattaya probably doesn't have a relaxed attitude to sexual ambiguity but sees transexuals as objects of entertainment at best. Not only that but many are hostile to white women so I don't think Pattaya would be the ideal place for a recovering transexual. Maybe Phuket with its more enlightened visitors would be a better choice? Then again, there's the problem of associating transexuals with entertainment. For the non-tourist parts of Thailand it's enough of a pain with kids chasing you around shouting "Farang!" but I'm sure if you were 6 foot 5 with broad shoulders, hairy arms and wearing a dress it would be many times worse.

As for whether Thailand is any better than Bognor Regis, the people in the Welsh village in Little Britain's "I'm the only queer around 'ere!" spring to mind. :o

I don't doubt that he was but, does he really deserve to be noted as famous? Personally, I don't think so, if he really was famous then it would be much easier to find info through a search engine.

Fame is a personal perception in my book. Since 9/11, just about everyone that does something that any reasonable and able bodied person would normally have done at a time of crisis is labeled a 'hero'.

This morning my dog is my true hero. Allegedly he killed the neighbors cat while I was away.

Google THAT!

Well I disagree on all three accounts. Famous is an inappropriate term for this Sandy character. May I suggest that well known in Pattaya Circles would be much more appropriate.

Google THAT!

Well I disagree on all three accounts. Famous is an inappropriate term for this Sandy character. May I suggest that well known in Pattaya Circles would be much more appropriate.

Or as I said (in other words), semantics.

That is YOUR perception and Sandy (no punctuation or emphasis needed) is one of Gods kids like y'all. You possibly have absolutely no clue how large your 'Pattaya Circles' really are now do you?

BTW, my dog is innocent till proven guilty.

I have never lived in Pattaya, so I admit that my perception of there may be flawed. But, my impression of Pattaya from a brief visit, information from others, things i have read, and from this forum, is that the place is generally considered a certain kind of mans playground. To expect reasonable, considerate, informed, and compassionate responses from the certain "Pattaya Male" type, is really asking far too much of his neanderthalic instincts. Best to just not bother.

The problem is the typical western bloke in Pattaya probably doesn't have a relaxed attitude to sexual ambiguity but sees transexuals as objects of entertainment at best. Not only that but many are hostile to white women so I don't think Pattaya would be the ideal place for a recovering transexual. Maybe Phuket with its more enlightened visitors would be a better choice? Then again, there's the problem of associating transexuals with entertainment. For the non-tourist parts of Thailand it's enough of a pain with kids chasing you around shouting "Farang!" but I'm sure if you were 6 foot 5 with broad shoulders, hairy arms and wearing a dress it would be many times worse.

As for whether Thailand is any better than Bognor Regis, the people in the Welsh village in Little Britain's "I'm the only queer around 'ere!" spring to mind. :o

Landewi Brevi....get your map out...it's outside Lampeter....famous years ago for operation Julie!

As for whether Thailand is any better than Bognor Regis, the people in the Welsh village in Little Britain's "I'm the only queer around 'ere!" spring to mind. :D

Landewi Brevi....get your map out...it's outside Lampeter....famous years ago for operation Julie!

I see transexuals entertaining, especially them at jenny star bar on walking st, !,isnt this TV forum after all ? :o

Google THAT!

Or as I said (in other words), semantics.

That is YOUR perception and Sandy (no punctuation or emphasis needed) is one of Gods kids like y'all. You possibly have absolutely no clue how large your 'Pattaya Circles' really are now do you?

BTW, my dog is innocent till proven guilty.

I stick by my original comment; if Sandy was famous then he'd soon appear on a google search.

Perhaps it is my opinion, but I suspect you'll find it's also the opinion of the multitude.

As I don't believe in God, I can't consider myself as one of his children. Anyhow, when have I been judgmental towards this Sandy character? I've merely said that he's not famous.

I really don't care how large Pattaya Circles are, though I can imagine. To be famous in Pattaya Circles or indeed, any other locality's circles, does not constitute being famous. True fame isn't as cheap & easy as that - neither is heroism as you rightly mentioned earlier.

You said your dog was your hero. As judge, jury & executioner this leads me to believe he's as guilty as sin, so the dog gets shot. :D

Why don't you post a topic about your dog? He could soon be as famous as Sandy. :o

• 3 weeks later...