Rent A Massage Shop

Take no notice of these people here Aaron. Massage places make lots of money.

Rent it on her name and let her be the manager.

It might take a little while before you make a good profit. Infact you might have to put some

more money in at some stage.

You are so lucky my friend.

aarontupelo.. Hmmm...

i remember winstonliverpool asking the same question some time ago.. advised him to forget a massage shop in Thailand & to stick with skiffle band idea he was toying with. (wonder what became of him)

thank you very much

GH has left the building.. oops, i mean thread.

It might take a little while before you make a good profit. Infact you might have to put some

thank's lucifer

in fact my friend ( and she is not my gf ) is working for manager since 13 years now and i think i can give her 200000 bht to buy the shop for her...i know at the end of the month i can win 20000 or 30000 bht...in fact i don't take a lot of risk...and in 1 year she will have her shop for her so she will win more money to take care of her 2 daughters that i know...sometimes you need to trust in people...i'm just looking for a good bank where she can put money for me everymonth and that i can check by internet from france...do you know the best one?

There is nothing to prevent you from renting a shop etc on a 3+3 year lease in your name.

I would advise you to do that.

If the shop / parlour does not make the money you are expecting ( because you,re getting ripped off ) you can boot her out and get someone else in.

Not all massage places make money. I,ve just seen two foreign owned parlours close down within 6 months of opening.

It is still all about location.

Edited by Manchester

There is nothing to prevent you from renting a shop etc on a 3+3 year lease in your name.

I would advise you to do that.

If the shop / parlour does not make the money you are expecting ( because you,re getting ripped off ) you can boot her out and get someone else in.

Not all massage places make money. I,ve just seen two foreign owned parlours close down within 6 months of opening.

It is still all about location.

i don't want to take parlour...just a small shop with 5 seats for foot massage and 2 beds on floor for thai massage...

I've crunched the numbers on a traditional Thai no sex foot, Thai and oil massage place a number of times and there are always 4 sticking points:

1. The price has been stuck in a time warp for years. Bt200 foot or thai, Bt300 for oil. move outside that and you're dead as a business.

2. Being able to recruit sufficient and skilled girls. Lack of girls has forced owners to give more of the Bt200 to the girls. Was Bt70 now often Bt80 or Bt90.

3. Return on investment is low.

4. Rents are rising too fast and good locations are out of reach, thus little trade in affordable areas.

The most "famous" place in Pattaya closed down and became a bag / shoe shop for tourists.

A big place needs too many customers to pay its rent and provide a profit and a small place cannot get enough customers. The problem is the Bt200 charge.

i like you torrenova.

you able to tell people off in a nice way..............lol.

although i think places could get more than 200 baht if they had attractive gurls giving the massage. not the normal run of the mill types you see in all the tourist areas. a cupple of places in the huay kwang area get 400 for thai nd 700 for oil massage and have a steady stream of customers.

also to get repeat customers ,the backbone of any buznit, SEx must be on offer. you can kind of clue customers in by calling it testicle massage, sounds more respectable.....lol.

Edited by blizzard

If this place is very strictly no sex, it is possible but highly unlikely. There are already many legal traditional massage shops around. First I suggest you learn how protectionist the Thai laws are against foreigners. You will find that you will be a target by the police. Thais don't like to see farang making money, nor do they want competition. As a foreigner, you have very little rights.

If it is a sex massage shop that you want, then you're ain't never seeing that money ever ever ever again.  

Confucius say "He who far in love with thai see him money go bye-bye."

Edited by exexpat

sometimes you need to trust in people...i'm just looking for a good bank where she can put money for me everymonth and that i can check by internet from france...do you know the best one?

Ohh superb.. You may be a total wind up troll but even so that was the best laugh I had today..