Sophon Cable Tv

bartender100

pattaya people news is terrible now, i've always hated pattaya mail news, but now!! we have pattaya mail plus with probably the 2 most annoying people i've ever seen, the guy who did the travel show in koh chang and that australian women. :D

my wife always asks why i watch video's and dvd's?

I WONDER WHY?? :o

Too right, Sophon is really crap now.

I paid a year in advance a few months back and wish I hadn’t now.

Also really annoying (on the rare accessions you get a good film showing) when the operator forgets to put the next VCD disk in or hits slow motion by mistake.

I’m sure no one can monitor what’s going out on air. Often the sound levels are bouncing off the meters and inaudible. What a bunch of amateurs.

Wonder if the Banglamung service is any better. Hear at least they are showing BBC World.

Banglamung tv is not great either. There is only one english movie channel, the banglamung tv news in english is a good laugh though. The signal feed sometimes freezes some of the channels and the whole service is sometimes cut off. Yes they do have BBC world and the horible useless Fox News. They also had a pretty cool channel on reality tv...but I think it has been taken off the air.... :o

Could always hope that they go the same way as Sky tv and charge your credit card everytime someone farts on pay perview.

I think a change is good its nice every few week re-tuning and seeing whats in store.

I have to agree about the news though, Pattaya People news.. Invest in a new CD Burner, you cant even see bob puking his food at crazy daves any more.

Pattaya City News.. well enough said.. still you gotta laugh at him having the balls to produce and star in CR#P..:o

I like this Thai guy though who does the English classes on Sophon he is marvelous I allready told my wife whenever you see him around somewhere pull me away as i will attack him for sure such an idiot

"I hope you enjoy the show, Take it easy and most importantly take care because i care. You all be in my dreams if you have a nece dream you can tell me if you have a bad dream you dont have to tell anybody and then he alternates between Adios or Ciao"

It is so enoying that i cant seem to stop watching it can you believe it

please take this guy off before accidents happen

If I hear,"the new look elephant bar"one more time... I'llll.....,Iwilll........Ahhh

Well, we all know it's 'across the road from the Asia Hotel', but where the *&%$£ is the Asia Hotel?

Yes, I know - across the road from the Elephant Bar. :o

Looks like Pattaya when I first knew it, in the late seventies.

Aaaahhh - those were the days - no coach-loads of Japanese, Korean and Chinese tourists walking around spending nothing. Only the large hotels make any money out of these package tours. The ordinary tradesmen in Pattaya need more individual tourists, who eat out, buy clothes, take trips to Ko Lan, so on. And don't ride in enormous coaches that screw up the whole traffic flow.

• 5 years later...

Sophon Cable TV is a joke it the worst and probably the most expensive cable TV company in Pattaya. The movie channels most of the time are unwatchable because of the sound volume that keeps going up and down with a loud background buzzing sound, continuous repeats of old if not ancient movies by todays standards all with very poor picture quality they must be very poor copies and what happened to the copyright laws, do they exclude cable tv companies. The rest of the stations that are worth watching sometimes freeze and stay like that for hours sometimes or all the stations just go off at time more than once a day or like the other day when it went off for most of the day and its not the first time that it has happened, I have 20 years experience and don't think I need to say more or hear any of there silly excuses.

3,600 baht a year who are they trying to kid what a load of crap

Sophon Cable TV is a joke it the worst and probably the most expensive cable TV company in Pattaya. The movie channels most of the time are unwatchable because of the sound volume that keeps going up and down with a loud background buzzing sound, continuous repeats of old if not ancient movies by todays standards all with very poor picture quality they must be very poor copies and what happened to the copyright laws, do they exclude cable tv companies. The rest of the stations that are worth watching sometimes freeze and stay like that for hours sometimes or all the stations just go off at time more than once a day or like the other day when it went off for most of the day and its not the first time that it has happened, I have 20 years experience and don't think I need to say more or hear any of there silly excuses.

3,600 baht a year who are they trying to kid what a load of crap