Difference In Price For Units In Same Building?

The price to buy at Nusasiri ranges from 80k/m2 - 90k+/m2

Can you please tell me all the factors that will effect the price of a unit per m2?

thanks

All the factors? Nothing less from a free board?

When units that were all sold in 2002. in my building went for real sale last year, about 300 of them, came at various prices.

Identical units with comparable position, on floor 15 and 16, one above the other or next to each other, were 3.5mil, 3.7, 4.3, 4.5 and 4.7 for 1BR.

The real estate agent (a farang) said - the factor was (other than ground or top floor) - how urgently people needed the money to bail out from speculation that has failed.

As the lower priced units are taken the choice narrows to higher priced ones and nobody says "last year you sold one like this for 20% less".

There are still 80-90 of them for sale.

How comes there is anything for sale at Nusasiri? Have they attached an extra building to the original project?

3 years ago I was told "only 1 left sir"? :o:D:D

from my own experience on various projects, one factor on psm pricing is floor level....

the higher floors get gradually progessively more expensive per sq. meter.... that could account for some variations on pricing....also more desirable floorplan layouts (such as duplexes, simplexes, etc.)...

i am trying to get an idea of who is selling below market price. the condo will be finished shortly, so i think its possible that some people might be trying to get out.

some of the units have been on the same floor, but still, a price difference. is there anyway for me to find out whether their unit was initially priced lower than the other units?

i am trying to get an idea of who is selling below market price. the condo will be finished shortly, so i think its possible that some people might be trying to get out.

some of the units have been on the same floor, but still, a price difference. is there anyway for me to find out whether their unit was initially priced lower than the other units?

Can you ask the developer or get hold of the original brochures which give the unit prices?