Confused For His Feeling

alexan1

because i can not asking my firneds whom i consider very conservative, and then i just have my problem here...

i am an asian, and just a middle-age single man. i met a thai young man in pattaya in a ago-go bar, and i love hime very much because he is actually a very good young people in my heart.....but we are in diffrent age, 19 year gap between us,.....i looks younger compared with my old age...and almost everyday i will make an inernational call to know how is going for him....he seldom call me, and i also transfer him money for supprot his living every month......sometimes i can tell he got bored with me but it might be becuse he need money and he stay......But i am suffering in my contry, becasue he does not tell me he want to leave me,but sometimes he is too cool and i did not get enough foodback even a phone call back is too mcuh......why i do not leave him is becasue i do not want to stay in a ago-go bar for living and hopefully he can finish his college as his plans and i can help.....

well, my family ask me to built a family and if i forget the thai young peole, i will....but if he asked me to stay, i will stay for him....but wait for ??? i can not go to work in thai, and i can not ask him to come to my contry for me even i want........ :o

I may be a mean person. Just leave that rubbish alone.

You don't love him.It's a lusty. You may feel insecure and need a lover.

From your post seem likes he does not care about you.

Leave the tick alone.Time to grow up your self-esteem.

I may be a mean person. Just leave that rubbish alone.

You don't love him.It's a lusty. You may feel insecure and need a lover.

From your post seem likes he does not care about you.

Leave the tick alone.Time to grow up your self-esteem.

bambinA is spot on again .......

Please, ask yourself what are reasons that make you think you love him.

1 ) he is a young lad and he pretends like he wants you?

2 ) you have more ego after the pretending bloke interest in you

3 ) you are desperate having a lover

respect yourself and love yourself before loving a guy

because i can not asking my firneds whom i consider very conservative, and then i just have my problem here...

i am an asian, and just a middle-age single man. i met a thai young man in pattaya in a ago-go bar, and i love hime very much because he is actually a very good young people in my heart.....but we are in diffrent age, 19 year gap between us,.....i looks younger compared with my old age...and almost everyday i will make an inernational call to know how is going for him....he seldom call me, and i also transfer him money for supprot his living every month......sometimes i can tell he got bored with me but it might be becuse he need money and he stay......But i am suffering in my contry, becasue he does not tell me he want to leave me,but sometimes he is too cool and i did not get enough foodback even a phone call back is too mcuh......why i do not leave him is becasue i do not want to stay in a ago-go bar for living and hopefully he can finish his college as his plans and i can help.....

well, my family ask me to built a family and if i forget the thai young peole, i will....but if he asked me to stay, i will stay for him....but wait for ??? i can not go to work in thai, and i can not ask him to come to my contry for me even i want........ :o

Alexan, I can understand your situation. You have a kind heart and you feel that you have been involved in a relationship with your young Thai lover and you want to make a better life for him. These are very admirable traits and when you do find the right person for you, they will be very lucky indeed.

From your post, however, it would appear that this is a very one-sided relationship. The fact that your Thai lover doesn't call you (and I assume also does not IM you), would indicate to me that he really isn't committed to the relationship. You have been doing all the work. Since you can't work in Thailand and your lover can't come to your country, there is no real hope for the future. Plus your family is putting you under pressure to start your own family, so your gay life will always be a scource of tension and confusion.

BambinA's advice is sound...leave him before you throw good money after bad and you get even more emotionally scarred. As a general rule, it is best to avoid entering into a relationship with someone in the sex industry. I've seen a few of these relationships work, but they are few and far between. Accept the emotional toll now...go through a mourning period...then carefully look for a partner who returns your love.

I wish you luck Alexan. You really sound like a wonderful person.

Yes, some of those lads are so good-looking, so nice, so sweet and so poor. Also, most are hopelessly tainted from their lifestyle. Also, quite a number are not gay. Unless there is some "return" on your investment, you might want to look around for someone where there is more mutual attraction and affection.

You do sound like someone with a kind heart, and hopefully will find someone who will treat you a little better.