Is Pattaya Losing Its Attraction

Khun ?

Whats the problem?are women not equal to men in the sex stakes?There are lots of countries where older women have younger men ,why does it upset you ?Singapore has lots of young australian studs offering services to older married ladies there.Why is a turk slimy?Can you explain that?He is probably on a very low wage and does what most of the girls here in Pattaya do so whats the difference?Grow up!!

I believe turkey is also a sex tourist choice for females.

on my one and only time in turkey I witnessed a slimy turk 'cry his eyes out' coz his latest english girlfriend was going home. :D she bought the lot too. :o

Whats the problem?are women not equal to men in the sex stakes?There are lots of countries where older women have younger men ,why does it upset you ?Singapore has lots of young australian studs offering services to older married ladies there.Why is a turk slimy?Can you explain that?He is probably on a very low wage and does what most of the girls here in Pattaya do so whats the difference?Grow up!!

I believe turkey is also a sex tourist choice for females.

on my one and only time in turkey I witnessed a slimy turk 'cry his eyes out' coz his latest english girlfriend was going home. :D she bought the lot too. :o

:bah::bah::o

wooooh - someone's having a bad day!! ;):D

I worked out you were replying to me. might be an idea to learn how to post first - put your reply under my quote etc. :D

anyway, I don't have a problem with female sex tourists and it doesn't upset me - if you can point out where I said that I would be grateful. also where I said females weren't equal in sex stakes? :D

why was the turk slimy? he worked in the hotel I was staying in. I saw him with several girls as well as the english girl during my stay. he quickly moved on after being apparently heart broken by her departure. no difference to what some of the girls do in pattaya but, again, I can't remember saying any different.

your last part where you tell me to grow up - growing up is a natural process so can't help you on that one.

to summarise, I couldn't give a 5hit about female ST's with turk's or kenyan's or anyone else, doesn't bother me. I was merely making a comment on my female ST experiences.

have a nice day.

:D

Edited by Boo

Pattaya is a hole. Other places may be able to contend on some issues, but for quantity of losers Pattaya has the lions share.

But quite a COSMOPOLITAN hole, thank you very much.

Why the deep need to bash Pattaya?

because it's always guaranteed to get a bite. :D

usually from the likes of you jingthing. :o