Americans Single Males Returning To The Us From Thailand

Jingthing

Americans, "welcome home" OR "spread em"?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That is really a bit much. If we complain we will be put on a "no fly" list? I think at a very top level that is a possibility with the current government, but at a consumer level? That is over the top.

Kat, representatives means congressmen and senators, not consumer level. That is widely understood by Americans.

Also, Fox is the NUMBER one American news channel PERIOD.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...USING WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.

That is what Nazis thought. That is what the Burmese generals think. Americans are better than that! Being anti-torture, anti-fascist, is not the same thing as being anti-American. I am sure I am a bigger American patriot than you any day of the week. The radical right wing PRO TORTURE kind of American does not own American patriotism.

Edited by Jingthing

Well, then that is utter lunacy. People complain to their elected representatives all the time including myself, and we are not put on a no-fly list. That claim is preposterous. If that were the case, almost every congressional lobbyist and activist would be on a no-fly list.

As for Fox news being number one, it is a CABLE network, and is not vetted with the other broadcast channels in the Nielsen ratings. As far as CABLE newscasts, I would place my bets that CNN is more widely broadcast with a wider scope of viewers. Much of the viewing of Fox News is rather like a spectacle sport anyway, in the same vein as watching a car wreck when one shouldn't.

*in response to Post #123.

Edited by kat

Jingthing.

I agree with what you have said in this thread, i'm just suprised you have a bloomberg/swartz footer.

Ron Paul is the way to go. Ron Paul 2008. The media including FOX news is blocking him because of his stance agains the current Bush administration views and corruption.

If people don't know who this guy his, search him in google. He is already on the hit list because he's exposed some of the truths/conspiricies. Bush wants him dead.

Not only does the US need this guy, but the rest of the world needs him.

Back to a policed state. People are having the rights abused if they support Ron Paul. He is probably the most popular at the moment and the government don't like it.

Bush is doing what ever he can to get the war monger Hilary Clinton in, who will follow his footsteps. Just like one big happy family.

Edited by TommyGun

Fox News currently leads the cable news market in the United States, earning higher points ratings than its chief competitors CNN and MSNBC combined by average viewership.

Kat, you took me too literally and I did overstate that point. I think most Americans would be afraid to make their reports of abuse by airport entry officers public to their congresswoman for fear that it would call attention to their name, and might make it worse. I don't mean to imply that everyone who complains to their congresswoman would get on the NO FLY list; merely due to right wing politics in the US, there is a heightened level of fear of the power of our government. It has too much power.

Edited by Jingthing

Oh, ok, I think that is more reasonable. Don't get me wrong - the right wing definitely has too much power and there is some unsavory shit going on, and it is not a figment of our imaginations. I'm with you on that.