Horny Holiday!

pauleddy

I have two weeks off, starting next week.

I want to go somewhere (max 3 or 4 hours flight) for a horny old time. Needs to be outside of LOS (I live in BKK and have done all the LOS places). I know KL quite well too. I admit that I don't want to do museums and stuff. I want saunas and beats. I am not young, but generally I get by without having to pay the rent (altho I will do if the rent is stunning). Budget is medium to good, I can stay in 2000b hotels but not 5000b hotels

I hear that China is getting good, but where? Japan has always appealed, but the baths and stuff are hard to find. Ventiane is not far. I've never done Penang, but hear that it's a bit zero compared to KL. Saigon?

Where should I go? Why? Why not?

Thanks

PEd

Singapore! I think he wants a holiday, but not that kind of holiday, granted the crow bar hotel is free, but becareful bending over for the soap.

Do you think its really that bad here?

I know they are repressed and the recent law changes left the gay laws in place but I see openly gay couples about - OK not everywhere but around Clarke Quay and that area.

Out of a particular role at my company which is traditionally female (except for Australia for some reason) out of 10 woman there is one guy and he is as camp as they come!

Sorry, but topics of this nature are not allowed on the forum.

From the forum rules:

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

/Closed.