The Merry Christmas Thread

miltonbentley

I had the attached card in my inbox today, from my travel agent in Switzerland, emailed her that the Santa looked very much like her husband, and got the reply that it was indeed he, photo taken on a Mexican beach during a business trip there last October.

post-21260-1198152312_thumb.jpg

Happy holidays! Best wishes to all readers of Thaivisa for good health, happiness and prosperity in the new year!

Now, where is George dressed up as Santa?

--

Maestro

I'm fairly new to this site and only now am I getting to grips with the protocol....a real learning curve.

To those who's toes I may have trodden on along the way - I apologise, and for those who's toes I haven't trodden on I apologise in advance.

Anyway, to everyone I wish you all health and happiness for Christmas and throughout the New Year :o

And a very Merry Christmas to you too.....

And for all the Grinches and politically-correct folk out there, have a very happy non-denominational, non-sectarian Happy Holiday, as well... :o

just to go a step further....

SEASONS GREETINGS From the Lawyer,

From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee") please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that this greeting:

is subject to further clarification or withdrawal:

• is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged;
  • implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes;
  • may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor; and
  • is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor. Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third-party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

:D

And a very Merry Christmas to you too.....

And for all the Grinches and politically-correct folk out there, have a very happy non-denominational, non-sectarian Happy Holiday, as well... :o

Happy, Merry, and safe.... and to all.... a good night! h@ll, make it a lot of good nights! :D

Edited by FolkGuitar

BB, is that a Winchester Model 94 Saddle Ring Carbine, 30-30 calibre, that you're holding?

:o

Nah mate. It's my old favourite Sako Forrester .243 cal with a variable 3-9x40 Leopold scope. Great accuracy over 400 metres especially when yer aiming at a silly fat bugger wearing red clothes in the snow.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope Santa gave you what you needed and not necessarily what you wanted.

My attractive Korean exneighbor came calling at my door to take me to lunch today. Nice surprise, :D but she also brought her husband and son. :o She had it arranged with my wife to meet us at the restaurant. :D Nonetheless it was nice to see her :D