Easter Egg Dye

Heng

Looking for Easter egg dye kits. Yeah, I can get them off of Amazon when it gets back in season, but I'm hosting an egg hunt for New Year's. By some miracle has anyone seen a store or shop that have some for sale?

:o

Isn't it just food dye?

Some careful use of a stencil will give the effect. If you have kids in the house it can be great fun.

Or you can use layers of tape to give the effect, take off one layer at a time when you change colour.

Yes, pretty much, but they don't have the various pastel colors available in plain food dye here. I actually have one Paas kit leftover from last year, but we need about 3-4 kits for the volume of eggs we use.

search online, i am sure you can do it yourself with a bit of creativity. I doubt you will find it in a store here, imho.

Yeah, my usual source on Amazon was stock out until just a few days ago, too late to get them mailed over here. Same for eBay, they just started popping up (understandably, as Easter is still a ways off).

Use boiling water, food coloring and a small amount of vinegar, should be reference to this type dying on line for quantities.

thanks, already on it. There are all kinds of guides online, I just like the ease of ready to go type kits. Looks like we'll have to do it the hard way.