Safari World Bangkok

joe1912

Hi,

can anyone tell me the admission price for Safari world and also give me a clue whereabouts it is in Bangkok... the address is:

Safari World Public Company Limited

99 Panyaintra Road

Samwatawantok, Klongsamwa, Bangkok , 10510

THAILAND

Is this near any BTS? IS it North/South/East/West??

Any info appreciated.

It's more over towards Minburi if memory serves me right. I went there earler in the year, sorry but I can't remeber the admission fee.

It isn't near any BTS or MRT.

It is an excellent day out IMO.

Edited by mrtoad

there are multiple entry fee possibilities, just depending what you take.

the drive in the "wildernis" can be forgotten, its just boring :/

otherwise its a really nice place to hang out with kids :o

btw, does anyone know about a yearly membership? a colleguea mentioned this to me, but i can´t find any information on the website.

• 1 year later...
there are multiple entry fee possibilities, just depending what you take.

the drive in the "wildernis" can be forgotten, its just boring :/

otherwise its a really nice place to hang out with kids :o

btw, does anyone know about a yearly membership? a colleguea mentioned this to me, but i can´t find any information on the website.

Just hoping that some guys will find the information here useful.

There are 2 parks... Safari Park (about 45 minutes drive around seeing all animals) and Marine Park (all the other activity is here).

See below for the timings (info updated as of Dec 2008).

More info... Search "Wikipedia dot com" for "Safari World". In fact I updated some information there.

We paid THB350 for the whole package per person in Dec 2008. Whole package is Safari Park, Marine Park and Jungle Cruise. We got the ticket from a travel agent in Silom but went in our own car.

But for all others, the cost should be as the OP said around THB700 (for adults), THB450 (for Children) + THB 200 for Jungle Cruise (optional). Should vary with each travel agent with transportation, lunch, etc. upto THB1000+ per person. But, I am sure the above price cannot beaten by anyone else.

Safari Park

10:00 Safari Park (Open Zoo) Feeding Show

Marine Park

Show: First Time, Second Time

Orang Utan: 10:20, 15:30

Bird Show: 10:30, 15:40

Sea Lion: 11:00, 16:10

Cowboy Stunt: 11:40, 16:30

Elephant: 11:40, -

Dolphin & Beluga Whale: 13:30, -

Spy War: 14:30, -

Other Servie Hours

Attractions, Opening Hours, Comments

Safari Park (Open Zoo), 09:00 - 17:00, Approx 45 minutes by own vehicle or park bus. Feeding Show.

Marine Park, 09:00 - 18:00, All other shows and attractions are here.

Jungle Cruise, 10:00 - 17:00, Nice especially for Children. THB200 separately.

Safari Terrace, 10:00 - 16:30, Feeding Giraffes by hand. Very Nice.

Eggs World, 10:00 - 16:30, No Idea

Walrus, 10:00 - 16:30, No Idea

The park is located in here:

Just copy / paste above in the search box of "http maps dot google dot com"

Edited by ihightower

The place is a whole day event. If you have small kids (less than 4yrs old) they may get tired after 2 hours.

For full experience, one would have to know when the shows are on:

sf1.jpg

You need to be in a car or some other kind of enclosed transport. In a tourist bus, a mini van:

sf6.jpg

No car, then:

sf7.jpg

"Jungle ride":

sf8.jpg

Dolphin show:

sf3.jpg

sf2.jpg

i went about 6 months ago [with a thai]

we payed on the gate and it was dual pricing [more for farang than the thai]

after a bit of haggling i managed to get the thai price for both of us

probably best off to get tickets from travel agants or such like as suggested by others

good day out plenty of shows there all timed to start around 30 mins after the last one has finished

kids would especially like the monkey show it was really good fun

• 3 years later...

I visit Safariworld about month ago. I didn't go to open zoo because everybody said that you can't see the animals close. Marine park was really nice and worth Thai prices. Especially the shows were must. Prices are here:

v-935DSCN2798.jpg

dscn2798d.jpg

Edited by beigo

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

any recommended travel agents for nice prices?

what best time to arrive there to see all shows?

also is it a problem if you don't have an own car and get there by taxi?

cheers

Taxis love to take people there because they seem to get a commission. Your taxi fee will not be a significant part of the whole day's expenses if you pay the foreigner entry fee, and eat and drink there.

I took my foreign GF there last year and it was very enjoyable day. We paid quite a bit, (900 each, I think, but not 100% sure) but I didn't think to bring the WP to see if I could get the local price. Don't quote me on the price since my brain leaks- but worth it whatever I paid.

I'd suggest going any time, but get there early to see it all. Most of the shows seem to repeat several times during the day.

Edited by impulse

any recommended travel agents for nice prices?

what best time to arrive there to see all shows?

also is it a problem if you don't have an own car and get there by taxi?

cheers

Taxis love to take people there because they seem to get a commission. Your taxi fee will not be a significant part of the whole day's expenses if you pay the foreigner entry fee, and eat and drink there.

I took my foreign GF there last year and it was very enjoyable day. We paid quite a bit, (900 each, I think, but not 100% sure) but I didn't think to bring the WP to see if I could get the local price. Don't quote me on the price since my brain leaks- but worth it whatever I paid.

I'd suggest going any time, but get there early to see it all. Most of the shows seem to repeat several times during the day.

in a hotel on sam plu ( iheritage sathorn i believe ) they offered per person 650thb with pick up and drop off

decided then against visiting it, the person i was with was against animal cruelty

but thanks for the info!