Rottweiler Lawyer Needed

erm sorry guys if this is the wrong forum.

I have a mate who is being leaned on and needs a sonofabitch Thai lawyer who doesn't mind banging tables and heads. Generally putting the legal frighteners on is how he put it. This isn't really my style so I couldn't come up with anything except a blank stare, but I said I would ask if anyone has any experience with the underbelly of Thai lawyer-dom.

Any suggestions from anyone?

D

erm sorry guys if this is the wrong forum.

I have a mate who is being leaned on and needs a sonofabitch Thai lawyer who doesn't mind banging tables and heads. Generally putting the legal frighteners on is how he put it. This isn't really my style so I couldn't come up with anything except a blank stare, but I said I would ask if anyone has any experience with the underbelly of Thai lawyer-dom.

Any suggestions from anyone?

D

Since there are many different aspects of the law and many different strains of rottweilers, you might tell us the nature of your friend's problem (business, real estate, defamation et al ad nauseam) so that somebody can possibly recommend a specific one that can help.

And then there are divorce rottweilers, which are a totally different animal. I think they are usually referred to as pitbulls because they clamp on and never let go! :o

Edited by bino

Since there are many different aspects of the law and many different strains of rottweilers, you might tell us the nature of your friend's problem (business, real estate, defamation et al ad nauseam) so that somebody can possibly recommend a specific one that can help.

And then there are divorce rottweilers, which are a totally different animal. I think they are usually referred to as pitbulls because they clamp on and never let go! :o

Not sure of the details but I think it is matrimonial; the woman is trying to get assets and needs to be warned off. Usual story - he reckons the woman spent some time setting him up nicely. I gather the guy is a bit keen to get the crap stopped but doesn't want to resort to paying motorcycles if it can be avoided. He seems pretty sure that most Thais are intimidated by lawyers and he wants someone to make a noise in as menacing a manner as possible. Not sure about that myself but thankfully I am not in his possie.

It would also help if you said where in Thailand he is! No point in recommending a lawer in Pattaya if he lives in Phuket!

Good point....

Sorry David, I don''t have any advice - haven't had any experience with "matrimonial" lawyers yet (Touch wood!)

It would also help if you said where in Thailand he is! No point in recommending a lawer in Pattaya if he lives in Phuket!

Whoops. Time to re-engage brain. Bangkok. Spoke to him last night, poor sod is getting frayed around the edges a bit, judging from what his former erstwhile nearest and dearest is doing, not hard to understand why. Does Thailand breed a lot of manipulative women?.

D

the proper ? is wot r these guys tinking?

r they born lacking certain brain cells or wot.

we all can see where thai gurl is cumming from.

ower lurned frend Blizart has hid (as ushual) the nail on the hed. thes gurls cum from nowere and r poisd to gow after Brits... or wot ozzer nashonalities they chust happen to find bye coinsidents.

Good point....

Sorry David, I don''t have any advice - haven't had any experience with "matrimonial" lawyers yet (Touch wood!)

Aha. Thanks, I hope you dont get experience the hard way. Actually Bino, the problem he wants resolved isn't matrimonial though it stems from a marital dispute. It seems the woman has overstepped the marital boundary an needs a slap on the wrist from someone with large boots (is that a mixed metaphor?).

Sorry to have got it wrong. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to make them!

Cheers for all the responses.

D