Pickle Lovers

gennisis

For anyone missing a taste of UK,Rimping have had a new delivery or Cross & Backwell pickles. I was able to get,at last,a jar of Piccallli and a replacement jar of Branston Pickle.

So the cheese and biscuits will be top fare for a while.

I also got a block of extra mature Cracker Barrel Canadian Cheddar,first time Id seen this here

For anyone missing a taste of UK,Rimping have had a new delivery or Cross & Backwell pickles. I was able to get,at last,a jar of Piccallli and a replacement jar of Branston Pickle.

So the cheese and biscuits will be top fare for a while.

I also got a block of extra mature Cracker Barrel Canadian Cheddar,first time Id seen this here

Nice. Branston pickle. Yum! Love the stuff.

You can buy it but at what price ? I did buy Bramston Pickle at Villa, but can make 10 jars of Apple or Mango chutney for the same price they charge for 1x jar…

So what are they charging and what size please

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new company now making pickles in Thailand. The brand is called Rancho Texas. They make a spicy hot dill which is NOT very hot or spicy and bread and butter sweet pickles which are not the greatest but OK. They also have pickled vegetables. The dill pickles are actually pretty good and MUCH better than any other local pickles. Villa Markets are now stocking them. They also make another dill but I don't remember what they call it. I have not tried that one.