Posting An Ad In Classifieds (or Trying To)

mikemac

Hi, I have been trying to post an ad in the classifieds, but keep hitting a brick wall. I read all the rules and I am sure I followed them, but when I try to submit my ad ( for a motorcycle ) I get a message saying either my phone number is invalid, or the price is wrong. Any idea what I am doing wrong ? I have tried on 3 separate occasions so far. Thanks in advance, Mikemac

Hi, I have been trying to post an ad in the classifieds, but keep hitting a brick wall. I read all the rules and I am sure I followed them, but when I try to submit my ad ( for a motorcycle ) I get a message saying either my phone number is invalid, or the price is wrong. Any idea what I am doing wrong ? I have tried on 3 separate occasions so far. Thanks in advance, Mikemac

Hi,

Please add the price in numeric characters only.

Ex. bt30,000 (incorrect) - 30000 (correct)

Try the same for the telephone number

Ex. 0812345678

Totster :o

• 7 months later...

I have tried about seven times to reply to a job ad. in the classifieds but would not go through as it kept saying !invalid email address. Anybody know why. thanks. :o

Guest Reimar

I have tried about seven times to reply to a job ad. in the classifieds but would not go through as it kept saying !invalid email address. Anybody know why. thanks. :o

Maybe you can post to which add you like to respond?

Thanks.