Happy Radio In Chiang Mai?

hansonkeuler

Hello all, I'm trying to find Happy Radio's website. I've looked all over google but can't find a link that works. If anyone knows the website please let me know. PS if you hear a yank doing one of thier radio adverts, thats me! Thanks!!!

Edited by hansonkeuler

I thought that they were off the air. I think they used to be 93.5 or 98.5. I tried finding them the other day and I thought that the station was now different.

They are at 98.5 at home and in the car in the Mae Jo area but I lose them as I travel elsewhere. I still get them at the Lotus on the inner ring road, but the reception is not clear.

I thought that they were off the air. I think they used to be 93.5 or 98.5. I tried finding them the other day and I thought that the station was now different.

And how about the Amazingly named TITS Radio? However did they get ON the air with such a banal name? And, like the poor, are they still with us? If not, they have most certainly not been missed.

I was so appalled that such a name had been allowed by the Thai authorities that I dreamt up a new local TV station. Chiangmai University was going to produce it along with the National Trust. Initially.

And how about the Amazingly named TITS Radio? However did they get ON the air with such a banal name? And, like the poor, are they still with us? If not, they have most certainly not been missed.

I was so appalled that such a name had been allowed by the Thai authorities that I dreamt up a new local TV station. Chiangmai University was going to produce it along with the National Trust. Initially.

Good chuckle, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I always listen to 106.5. Most of the time, all the musics and news are in English.

wasn't that TITS fm?

Yep - "You can't see T.I.T.S. on the radio." a classic tagline!

I tried listening to them for a while, even enjoyed it briefly but then it just seemed to get very repetitive and almost cliquey added to which my little girl was starting to talk and pick up new words all over the place and 106.5 had no problem playing tracks with f*c*, motherf****r etc in the lyrics during drive-time shows. I got the distinct impression that the station is a plaything for a bunch of "rebellious" rich kids, no offence intended it just gave me that impression.

Anyway back on thread - sorry, never heard of Happy Radio. :o BBC Radio took over once I got a reasonable broadband connection.

JxP