Would You Feel Safer Or Less Safe?

Chloe82

If you were alone in an unfamiliar city at night, and a group of men you didn't know approached you, would you feel safer, or less safe, if you knew these men had just come from a prayer meeting?

Depends who they were praying to.

God? Tor? Odin?

Odd question.

If they had been praying to Allah I would worry, but I would be most concerned that they were going to try and fill my head with the fairy tales that they had just been poisoned with.

A very odd question.

If you didn't know them, how would you know about their prayer meeting?

A really odd question.

If you didn't know them, how would you know about their prayer meeting?

A really odd question.

Hence the use of the word 'hypothetical' in the title. The question is designed to make a one or more assumptions, and be answered as if those assumptions are true.

If I knew that they had just come from a Rastafarian prayer meeting I would probably feel more safe. Have a good gigle with them maybe.

Other religions I am not so sure about. Too many crackpot zealots at large.

'Never trust a man who prays' wise old saying.

For me it would make not an iota of a difference if the gentlemen had just attended a prayer meeting as I prefer not to judge people by such superficial criteria as religion, ideology, belief system, etc. I prefer to judge people entirely by the way they dress. If the chaps were wearing neither tie nor cravat I should make a hasty retreat.

If you were alone in an unfamiliar city at night, and a group of men you didn't know approached you, would you feel safer, or less safe.

Feel orgy :o:D

I dont understand, an orgy is not a feeling, it is a physical act that is, by some people, participated in.

For me it would make not an iota of a difference if the gentlemen had just attended a prayer meeting as I prefer not to judge people by such superficial criteria as religion, ideology, belief system, etc. I prefer to judge people entirely by the way they dress. If the chaps were wearing neither tie nor cravat I should make a hasty retreat.

:o

Something as "superficial criteria as religion", is a very weak comment. After all, religion is what drives many deluded people to act the way they do. Just look at the horrors done in the name of Islam or the fear induced by Christianity or the sense of entitlement of Judaism and you should see that people coming from a prayer meeting can indeed be more dangerous that a crackhead seeking his next fix.