Phnom Penh Girls Are Evil

stevenjm

In Phnom Penh at the moment and heading back to Thai. was in a relationship with a beatiful khmer(absolute stunner) for a month or so and can't believe how heartless they are. absolute bliss for over 1 month and costing no money(just clothes and the odd bit of small costs), holiday to sihanouk ville etc and thinkin to myself I may even marry this girl and then 3 days ago after a really good day she gets up out of bed after a phone call and tells me Ï'll be back in 5 minutes"- takes my mobile phone and never returns. She could not have acted this out from the start surely - she was just to good and loving the whole time - if she was then she deserves an academy award - I'm no fool when it comes to woman but she got me.

what the ###### is it with these women?

can anybody explain this in a way that will make me understand a little better?

anyway - shattered, broken hearted and heading to koh kong for some recreation to help me forget. anyone want to catch up for a beer or something? :o

Sorry about your bad luck. You let your heart get the better of your brain. Never let your guard down no matter if they're pretty or nice. This is what they do for a living, and some farangs provide them with a very good living. This has happened to most of us at one time or another. Live & learn.

This has happened to most of us at one time or another

True. I once was in love with a Khmer girl (Cambodian nationality) from Surin province. And yes, I believed all the nonsense stories she told me...

Don't forget, people in Cambodia are poorer than people in Thailand's Northeast, so a "free" mobile phone is a real jackpot!

And again: wherever you travel in Asia, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Manila..., never leave your brain at the airport!

In Thailand we're referred to as Farang or Baaksida, mostly Farang. What is the word the people use in Cambodia? Just curious. Cambodia seems quite intriguing.

The only Cambodian people I know are a husband and wife who live in America.

They escaped from there, but hope to return permanently someday. They have returned for short visits, but grow tired of the constant requests for money from relatives and even distant relatives. Does this sound familiar?

This is easy to answer:

She is a whore!

One of her other boyfriends who is not so cheap a Charlie turned up and she went to him :o

Spend some more money next time!!

you know - I think your probably right. But ###### its hard to beleive that anyone can be that heartless. She really hurt me. tip for people in future - if things are 'seeming serious' then ask for id card and run like ###### if she will not show you!

live and learn - yeh, I've learnt that theres a large number of women that are absolutely ruthless and with no heart. She got me so bad I can't even go to the police about my phone because I still feel for her and can't beleive it was all an act - I think it was real but changed when something better came up.

all I gave was love and that seemed to be enough until some money came along somewhere else.

lesson learnt - love plays a very small part when put up against money.

What pisses me off is that had she not gone I would have started to look after her anyway.

I kept money small to see if she was legit or not and got to the point where I thought she must be.

In Thailand we're referred to as Farang or Baaksida, mostly Farang. What is the word the people use in Cambodia? Just curious. Cambodia seems quite intriguing.

They escaped from there, but hope to return permanently someday. They have returned for short visits, but grow tired of the constant requests for money from relatives and even distant relatives. Does this sound familiar?

Cambodia for farang - barang. lots of words are similar.

Sorry this happened to you, oth it happens every day around the world.

In BKK read Stickmanbangkok.com

reader submissions, you are not alone. :o

Still, I would have said "A Phnom Penh Girl is Evil.

Try another one or go to Seam Reap.

barang

I can sympathise with you. Exactly the same thing happened to me. My girl had just made love to me and said she was popping to the shop for five minutes, but she never returned. I was so worried that I went round every hospital, assuming she must have had an accident. I was at my wits end. I was chain smoking for days. And this was after a relationship of four months. I believe she genuinely did love me, but she was under pressure from her family and friends. Like a lot of these girls from poor backgrounds, they are mentally mucked up and often behave iratically. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for her or be angry. However, I can assure you, there are out of genuine girls out there, believe me. You were just unlucky.

This is easy to answer:

She is a whore!

One of her other boyfriends who is not so cheap a Charlie turned up and she went to him :o

Spend some more money next time!!

you know - I think your probably right. But ###### its hard to beleive that anyone can be that heartless. She really hurt me. tip for people in future - if things are 'seeming serious' then ask for id card and run like ###### if she will not show you!

live and learn - yeh, I've learnt that theres a large number of women that are absolutely ruthless and with no heart. She got me so bad I can't even go to the police about my phone because I still feel for her and can't beleive it was all an act - I think it was real but changed when something better came up.

all I gave was love and that seemed to be enough until some money came along somewhere else.

lesson learnt - love plays a very small part when put up against money.

What pisses me off is that had she not gone I would have started to look after her anyway.

I kept money small to see if she was legit or not and got to the point where I thought she must be.

where exactly did you meet her? if you say martinis or equal then you wouldn't have been able to take the bar out of her ever.

as mentioned before many khmer girls are from dirt poor villages and are sent to phenom penh to make what ever money they can. a hotel roof and tv set is amazing to some of them, a mobile phone is also a prize.

you have to forget about this one, think of the good times but don't dwell on her exit. there are some real sweet beautiful girls there, i would say to go outside of the city though.

and thinkin to myself I may even marry this girl

After one month relationship??

Its ok to be blueeyed, but please, keep you're feet on the earth, and you're brain in you're skull.

Get on with life....you see, its not only firsttimer bg's that learns their lessons.....farangs do so too. :o

you have to forget about this one, think of the good times but don't dwell on her exit. there are some real sweet beautiful girls there, i would say to go outside of the city though.

K 11 ? :o:D:D

jeeeeez, just what he needs...one in pajamas

she was complaining her BF that you were a cheap Charlie and nothing to get also in the Future, he told her grab what you can (the Hand Phone) and walk away.

She just got a small pay for her "services".

Most of the men feel MACHO in dating a prostitute and not paying them, thinking that they like the big dick and the white skin ...... UNTRUE

The just like the green $$ and don't like men who have the brain inside the dirty underwears.

:o

hey - glad to see I'm not the only beating my head up against a brick wall trying to understand these women.

No she did not take the clothes but yes the phone was turned off(could have been flat I guess)

today she rings me in sihanouk ville and asks why I accuse her to her friends of stealing my phone and says she is coming down from pp(phone with her) but mentions nothing of where the ###### shes been for 5 days or any major apology.

she acts like nothings wrong - I'm trying to figure out if this is some poor background cultural thing where they do not understand or If I am just an idiot for even trying to work this whole thing out. met her in the hotel.

k11 - no thanks!

anyway I'm moving on its all too much of a head ###### for me. I think thats why I've stayed because its been a challenge.

:D Unfortunately this does happen quite often. An easy ploy for a dishonest companion is to wait until you fall alsleep and steal everything she/he can carry and off they go. That's why many hotels require unregistered companions to leave their ID. If they leave alone you would be notified by phone asking if it is OK (sometimes) to give them their ID back. I have never been to Cambodia but, I can say first hand, it's the same in Mexico, Venesuela, Argentina, Bolivia and Thailand.

:o Coffee!!! :D

m8 we still don't know where and under what circumstances you met her, what her background is, etc. ? did you buy her clothes as some sort of "payment" ? i am not sure what you expect us to answer/think about your situation. so she turned up after all and obviously didn't steal it ? and you just move on after accusing her of theft because of her absence of 5 days ? and you seriously thought abount marrying that girl ?

i am not sure who behaves stranger of the two...

today she rings me in sihanouk ville and asks why I accuse her to her friends of stealing my phone and says she is coming down from pp(phone with her) but mentions nothing of where the ###### shes been for 5 days or any major apology..

have her come down to sihanoukville to meet you at somewhere besides your hotel room. when she hands over the phone then tell her goodbye and mean it.