Hp Computers

cmsally

Anyone know of a large HP computer dealer apart from Chi Chang

Trying to find HP laptop dv series but Chi Chang don't have the one I want

Maybe IT City but maybe after sales service a bit dodgy. Any ideas for a place with good after sales service?

Anyone know of a large HP computer dealer apart from Chi Chang

Trying to find HP laptop dv series but Chi Chang don't have the one I want

Maybe IT City but maybe after sales service a bit dodgy. Any ideas for a place with good after sales service?

I am not familiar with Chi Chang but there is an HP store on the 3rd or 4th floor of Airport Plaza and HP is all they sell.

There is (was?) a full-on HP service center on Changklan Road and the number I have for them is 053-820-443

I don't know if they sell HP computers there but they do service them and can direct you to a few of their dealers in town.

Let me know how you make out; I will soon be shopping for another Paviilion laptop.

Good luck

Just an update on the HP computers.

After scouring Chiang Mai for a dv2626 laptop which couldn't be found anywhere I plumped for next best thing which was a

dv2644

It is next down in the range.

The HP shop in Airport Plaza is actually Chi Chang and they have another shop a bit further down selling mostly another brand and there is also another Chi Chang shop close by.

Bought many things from Chi Chang before and had good experiences and selection elsewhere seemed pretty poor.