Guest Houses In Pattaya

damian5000

Can anyone recommend one in the 300-500 baht range that isn't going to charge me for bringing a chick to my room and is relatively close to the soi 6 area?

OK...it doesn't have to be close to soi 6. Soi 13/2 sounds like the spot. Anything near there? I'm amazed at the prices some of these guest houses charge. I could rent a room for a week in Chiang Mai for the same price as 1 night in Pattaya at some of these places.

You must not be looking around much or you want to be right on the beach. One gets a lot more for their money in Pattaya.

I stay right by the beach at the beginning of Walking Street for 5-600 baht with a swimming pool. aircon and cable TV during high season. That would cost about 1,000 baht in Chiang Mai for a simular place!

You must not be looking around much or you want to be right on the beach. One gets a lot more for their money in Pattaya.

I stay right by the beach at the beginning of Walking Street for 5-600 baht with a swimming pool. aircon and cable TV during high season. That would cost about 1,000 baht in Chiang Mai for a simular place!

Info from both much appreciated. You're right... Wasn't looking around much. The guy that wrote the web page must of been a big baller or some such.

Aren't you supposed to be in Chiang Mai or some such Ulysses?

If you can make it as far as Soi Yamoto, next to Soi Post Office (one block down from Royal Garden Shopping Center) try the Legless Arms. Nick the owner is tremendous value and has eight or nine letting rooms, very clean, good service etc, 400 baht per night.

Can anyone recommend one in the 300-500 baht range that isn't going to charge me for bringing a chick to my room and is relatively close to the soi 6 area?

OK...it doesn't have to be close to soi 6. Soi 13/2 sounds like the spot. Anything near there? I'm amazed at the prices some of these guest houses charge. I could rent a room for a week in Chiang Mai for the same price as 1 night in Pattaya at some of these places.

I always stay at Paillin House, in soi lengki just off soi bukao. Its clean, tidy and has Air con, fridge and fan for 500bt high and 450bt low season. It does not charge for additional guests and has good security.

Hope this helps! Gosser :o