Looking For 1br Apartment

jobje3

Jobe when are you looking. I live at an apartment I would call them bungalos but they are attached They are wondurfull it is a month to month large 1 bedroom livingroom kitchen wireless internet included the people who run it are great it is one level you can pull your motorbike up to the front door I pay 8,000 baht per month on a month to month you could probably get a discount for 6 months probably 7,000

Cable tv ref micro hotwater toaster hot water bottle included.

I do not own this place or have any vested interests Just came here to stay for a month and have been here going on four. And leaving in three weeks I think they have maybe have1 available

Near canal rd and Huay kow sorry for the spelling I will get you a name and address if you need

Jobe when are you looking. I live at an apartment I would call them bungalos but they are attached They are wondurfull it is a month to month large 1 bedroom livingroom kitchen wireless internet included the people who run it are great it is one level you can pull your motorbike up to the front door I pay 8,000 baht per month on a month to month you could probably get a discount for 6 months probably 7,000

Cable tv ref micro hotwater toaster hot water bottle included.

I do not own this place or have any vested interests Just came here to stay for a month and have been here going on four. And leaving in three weeks I think they have maybe have1 available

Near canal rd and Huay kow sorry for the spelling I will get you a name and address if you need

Thanks.. I have send u a PM

Well including myself at least 3 thaivisa members are staying at flora house right now.

It is a pity that there aren't more resorts like this. I would like something a bit more upscale than flora house in the range of 15000/month but all I can find are appartments or condominiums in high rise buildings.

I found something similar with pool and jacuzzi:

http://www.tarnpradubdoi.com/home.html

20000 THB/month shorttime or 15000THB/month long time near the kad farang, but NO shared internet available.

You must get an own DSL line, that can take weeks and the minimum contract time for DSL is some months.