Anyone Know Anything About The Yamaha Tzm/tzr, And Other 2 Strokes Available In Los?

submaniac

is there any way to get tzm parts like cylinder block, head, power valve, pv servo, CDI & exhaust to ship to singapore?

now i changed my rc valve compleet to new.

The totall cost with install 1200 bhat .

Now he told me ,if i now change the sproket size,than the bike wil hit 205 kpm,but flat on the tank.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stumbled across this thread. Going to Khon Kaen to see if I can get one of those. Used to have one. I bought it with 60 k on it for 7000 baht. Best fun I ever had. I rode it for about 4 years. Only problem was the valve would go from time to time. I eventually gave it away to a local kid.

• 3 months later...

Still going strong,,but i have to say i not used it a lot,( just a few thousend km's on it)

When it's standing for a few weeks,it always starts in a few kicks.

Never had one moment of regret buying it

Now with all those new "big"bikes being made in Thailand ( like CBR650F) i will problaly sell a few bikes to make place but the TZM is a keeper.

yes, that TZM is definately a museum piece ! Thats the color i always wanted too smile.png

glad to hear you still have it !

Especaily for you KRS1: how she looks now accomponied with my other 2 strokes.

4 cylinders, 560 cc and around 100/120 HP

When combined into 1 bike it could be a nice package.smile.png

post-143096-0-69987100-1384310087_thumb.

post-143096-0-87513100-1384310152_thumb.

yes, that TZM is definately a museum piece ! Thats the color i always wanted too smile.png

glad to hear you still have it !

Especaily for you KRS1: how she looks now accomponied with my other 2 strokes.

4 cylinders, 560 cc and around 100/120 HP

When combined into 1 bike it could be a nice package.smile.png

attachicon.gifTZM 150.JPG

attachicon.gifTZM 150 -1.JPG

liked the two stroke motard/cub on the left!

• 8 months later...

I'm a Bkk basedbike collector. 2 TZR 250 3 ma 1 FZR 400 RRSP Suzuki A100 and K125.Just bought a Yamaha Tricity..I have seen the posts about the new old stock bikes at the dealer in Khon Kaen..Spoke to the manager yesterday he still has quite a few there.I will pick one up next week.Maybe a ZR120 Deltabox

I'm a Bkk basedbike collector. 2 TZR 250 3 ma 1 FZR 400 RRSP Suzuki A100 and K125.Just bought a Yamaha Tricity..I have seen the posts about the new old stock bikes at the dealer in Khon Kaen..Spoke to the manager yesterday he still has quite a few there.I will pick one up next week.Maybe a ZR120 Deltabox

great!

please post the photos of your bike man!

thanks.

This is my TZM 150 in Thailand. I had new paind and new body work added so it looks like new. Unfortunately the bike has been sitting (on the first floor of a house so it's at least enclosed) for a while so needs a mechanic to go through it to make sure the seals are still good, and whatnot has been done. I am selling it, if anyone is interested, and the price reflects that additional work probably needs to be done. But, as I said, the cosmetics, fairings, body and everything else are already restored and look like new.

Thailand_Pictures_set_1_009.jpg

I used to ride the black TZR on the road,the white one as a track bike at BBK raceway..The white 400RRSP is a Japanese import race bike..Factory radiator.Over pipe flat slide carbs and a few other goodies...Riding a Tricity now..A little slower.

I used to ride the black TZR on the road,the white one as a track bike at BBK raceway..The white 400RRSP is a Japanese import race bike..Factory radiator.Over pipe flat slide carbs and a few other goodies...Riding a Tricity now..A little slower.

Nice to see you here then!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone know how to switch the gas/temp guage setting?

You mean on the TZM 150 ??

Normally it shows the temp and when you push the button ( on the right handlebar) it shows how much fuel there still is??

When you want it the other way around mayby change the wiring???

Thanks Dutchbike.Nice to be here..Thanks for that NOS thread mention.Very interesting pics.As I mentioned Late next week I will venture to KK and that Yamaha dealer to buy something 2 stroke and NOS.Not sure what model yet but will post pics on purchase.

Thanks Dutchbike.Nice to be here..Thanks for that NOS thread mention.Very interesting pics.As I mentioned Late next week I will venture to KK and that Yamaha dealer to buy something 2 stroke and NOS.Not sure what model yet but will post pics on purchase.

Good luck on your KK trip.

Don't forget to ask the manager if he can show you his warehouses, besides the showroom ( with the NOS bikes and lots of secondhand 2T bikes) he has got 2 warehouses in KK full with secondhand 2T bikes, sadly nothing exclusive but worth a view.

All the 2T bikes which where common all over Thailand years ago: NSR's Beat's LS's TZM's TZR's and loads of underbone 2T's

sorry for the "dusty" looking pics :-)

post-143096-0-88531400-1405520368_thumb.post-143096-0-08710900-1405520413_thumb.post-143096-0-89689600-1405520457_thumb.post-143096-0-23851800-1405520508_thumb.