Ubc Alternative?

NormanW

Very small choice!

The free to air offerings are very slim and in general of little interest to Westerners.

Most other "one of fee" offering are basically systems illegally unscrambling pay TV networks, and as such are illegal and not allowed to be discussed over here!

With a bit of luck you'll receive some PM's with more info!

I foun the guy at jsat very rude and un helpfull....I went through all the troulbe to go to the offce was ready to buy his preduct, but he seemed rude, scared to answer questions fully. I had anohter friend that said the same thing. I do not care if they are thai or wesern if they are NOT polite and act like they really want to sale I am NOT going to buy....my vote is stay awayy

ah yea maybe becase what he is doing is NOT legal, and he seemed so scared to say much, he seemd o think I was the FBI or someting....he had several slingboxes sitting around and when ask said very little....umm you guys know that useing a card from another country here is NOT legal? not saying I would not do it, but the truth is most others are not any better then UBC with the same high price