Good Rockconcert

mattias33

Wife and son going to Bangkok for a few days at the end of the month. I have not decided if i should join the trip or stay here in Samui and catch up on some long lost bartime. One thing that could help me make a decission in this question is if there is a good rockconcert in Bangkok in the period 30 jan - 5 februari. I asked my wife, who called a friend and she claimed there is a concert in Impact arena the 31st. I asked "who" and she just say "i dont know, farang"! Now i figured that a "farang" in impact-arena must be a world known artist.

Anybody know who it is?

Also other concrts in this period i like to hear of. Rockconcerts preferable. :o

Thanks

Loso will be at Hillary on Suk Soi 4 on Feb 2nd. Saw them on New Year's eve and they were pretty good. Mostly their own thai songs but they covered Knockin' on Heaven's Door (GnR version), Purple Haze, and perhaps one other. They toured the states according to a thai friend. Not worth coming up from Samui, but if you're already in town you should check them out.

Loso will be at Hillary on Suk Soi 4 on Feb 2nd. Saw them on New Year's eve and they were pretty good. Mostly their own thai songs but they covered Knockin' on Heaven's Door (GnR version), Purple Haze, and perhaps one other. They toured the states according to a thai friend. Not worth coming up from Samui, but if you're already in town you should check them out.

Totaly worth it for me, Sek Loso is my favourite act i Thailand, seen him two times, latest a month ago in Samui. Thanks very much for that, now i realy have to concider going to Bangkok!!!! And its pretty close to the hotel i usually stay in aswell. :o

THE POLICE playing.... but in Singapore..... :o

got the flyer when I was on my usual twice-yearly HMV-MEGASTORE-shopping-tour at Orchard road 3 days ago.....

treat urself a good seat at just 600 Singa-$ each, a bargain, isnt it ? :D

4th of February, could be easily combined with the CNY-celebration there..... tickets available from sistic.com.sg

THE POLICE playing.... but in Singapore..... :o

got the flyer when I was on my usual twice-yearly HMV-MEGASTORE-shopping-tour at Orchard road 3 days ago.....

treat urself a good seat at just 600 Singa-$ each, a bargain, isnt it ? :D

4th of February, could be easily combined with the CNY-celebration there..... tickets available from sistic.com.sg

Thanks....i guess??

Please read my op again....... :D