Yaa Baa

Neeranam

Does anyone have a photo of the different types of this drug?

I found a bag of 10 round pills in a clear plastic bag with an elastic band fastening it and suspect this drug.

Are they white and just under about 1cm in diametre? They're probably panadol...5 baht for 10 pills in a baggie tied with a rubber band.

They will come in all shapes and sizes depending on the manufacturer and, often the ingredients. As far as I can tell there are different grades of Yaa Baa too.

You could try them and let us know what happens, then we can all guess what you took!! :o

Does anyone have a photo of the different types of this drug?

I found a bag of 10 round pills in a clear plastic bag with an elastic band fastening it and suspect this drug.

Yeah right....we will send pics of all the different homebake pills................ :o

They are probably inoffensive............However.............

If in doubt, throw them out, This applies to many situations.

empty the bag into the dunny and flush....after burn the bag, if you are that concerned.

They will come in all shapes and sizes depending on the manufacturer and, often the ingredients. As far as I can tell there are different grades of Yaa Baa too.

You could try them and let us know what happens, then we can all guess what you took!! :o

Most common ones, produced by the United Wa State Army, used to be bright orange with a logo WY or 99 printed on them.

There's all sorts though and best to flush them through the toilet.

Yep usually red or an orange type colour with WY stamped on them. Also smell very nice, like caramel. Hold a flame to them and they will quickly turn into a bubbling black liquid emitting plumes of smoke. Inhale and you wont see your bed for quite a while (for sleep that is :D )

Oh yeah, I read that somewhere....

:o